Reviews for what hurts the most
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Please continue
julie.gilmore.750 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
U never finished your chapter
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Another Great Chapter sad but Great. And omg i just noticed you havent updated this since March and now im upset. Because i was starting to love this story.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
["I want to know how long, " "How long what," Jane shrugged. "How long have you loved me Jane?"]

I was not expecting that at all. I had to read that again and the slap too. I really loved that dialogue between them two. And the kiss asdfghjkl

This is so sad. They are both so very unhappy. Now everything is up to Maura.
Goven chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
that story is so sad and that chapi made me cry :'( but I hope u will update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Really great, you are gonna keep goin right
cheethos chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Can Jane go somewhere with a beach... Then Maura will have to go out of town because of the stress not having Jane around and work.. to a beach then they meet there... She'll see Jane in bikini ;) with a new job.. Maybe a waitress? A surfer instructor? Just something to do with a beach.. But of course before that they'll be miserable and all.. For not having each other for letting go each other.. Haha. Ok ok. My imagination can not be controlled. Anyhoo.. 3 words for this fic... I LOVE IT! please do continue your awesomeness please! Ok, have a blast sweetie!
PureInnocentLust chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I hope you update soon it's been a while and I want to kno wat happens. :o
Harrytoad chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Great story so far even though it is utterly heart breaking. As for where to go next I would suggest a look at where each individual party is after say a month of living apart.
Nightfire87 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Really liking the story so far cant wait to read more
Vincent52 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
O.K. My heart has officially broken and I'm crying right along with Jane and Maura. Where the heck is Jane going if she's on a flight to Chicago? Is Chicago just a stop over? I want to knock both of their heads together!

Please don't turn this into being a year or two before they speak again. If it looks like they aren't going to get back together in a reasonable length of time, I might have to move onto other stories. I need Jane and Maura to be together in my fantasy world.

It's a good story. That's why it has me so upset! LOL
mymariska chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
This is another good take on the finale... OK, well here is my take...The story starts with much darkness, angst and drama...good thing...I do agree how Jane is always made out to be the bad guy and Maura is the victim for man she hardly knows...I do like the fact that in some of the stories including yours the mention of her not getting the info she needs for mother at the for front of Doyle being shot is what it cost her...not the fact of Doyle being shot...Your story has started off very well with a lot of options to take from can go in many directions... I don't know about making it yrs later...maybe months with Maura realizing what she has lost and done...and Jane coming to the realization that the main reason Maura is so upset is because she has lost the one link to her biological mother...Have the story continue with Maura tracking down Jane (since she didn't fly to Chicago and didn't tell her where) while Jane decides to track down her biological mother...Somewhere in there on their journey they find each other and reconnect and learn their love is stronger then anything else...and finish the journey of finding her mother together... Just my take. :P I am excited to see what you do with this story.
BraunGirl chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
WOW, Intense... I would love to see, a couple of years go by, and Jane having actually moved on, I'm never crazy about this fics, because a lot of the blame gets put on Jane, for really just doing her job, and Maura always gets to be the victim, because of a man that was never there for her... Ok enough ranting LOL. I would like to see Jane get some of her own back. Thank you so much, for posting this chapter.
dallas chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
sooo.. jane took some vacation to clear her head then? this is so sad... like maura said, "how could you love someone but can not be with them".. hope you will update soon..
Robin chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I truly hate this story. If they don't end up together then I won't finish reading.