Reviews for what hurts the most
ynot45 chapter 3 . 5h
Without each other. Would JANE marry CASEY?
Would MAURA move to NEW MEXICO with JACK?
Would they meet somebody else entirely?
Wolf2468 chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
Please continue please
crime fictiction chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
that they spend time apart and jane has just done to maura wat arthur did to maura she always gets hurt jane is toxic
Terrys chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
this story could be very beautiful...but you have to continue it
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Please continue
julie.gilmore.750 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
U never finished your chapter
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Another Great Chapter sad but Great. And omg i just noticed you havent updated this since March and now im upset. Because i was starting to love this story.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
["I want to know how long, " "How long what," Jane shrugged. "How long have you loved me Jane?"]

I was not expecting that at all. I had to read that again and the slap too. I really loved that dialogue between them two. And the kiss asdfghjkl

This is so sad. They are both so very unhappy. Now everything is up to Maura.
Goven chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
that story is so sad and that chapi made me cry :'( but I hope u will update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Really great, you are gonna keep goin right
cheethos chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Can Jane go somewhere with a beach... Then Maura will have to go out of town because of the stress not having Jane around and work.. to a beach then they meet there... She'll see Jane in bikini ;) with a new job.. Maybe a waitress? A surfer instructor? Just something to do with a beach.. But of course before that they'll be miserable and all.. For not having each other for letting go each other.. Haha. Ok ok. My imagination can not be controlled. Anyhoo.. 3 words for this fic... I LOVE IT! please do continue your awesomeness please! Ok, have a blast sweetie!
PureInnocentLust chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I hope you update soon it's been a while and I want to kno wat happens. :o
Harrytoad chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Great story so far even though it is utterly heart breaking. As for where to go next I would suggest a look at where each individual party is after say a month of living apart.
Nightfire87 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Really liking the story so far cant wait to read more
Vincent52 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
O.K. My heart has officially broken and I'm crying right along with Jane and Maura. Where the heck is Jane going if she's on a flight to Chicago? Is Chicago just a stop over? I want to knock both of their heads together!

Please don't turn this into being a year or two before they speak again. If it looks like they aren't going to get back together in a reasonable length of time, I might have to move onto other stories. I need Jane and Maura to be together in my fantasy world.

It's a good story. That's why it has me so upset! LOL