Reviews for Underwater Night
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Finish.
Alia Rubrik chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
It was a good update, if a little short :)
louisUsass chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Wow,I love it. I hope you update. It's very very beautiful and i can't wait for what happens next. ;)
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
i like it its sad there isent enough gaahina out there
LuteLyre chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
gahhhh omg! SO. GOOD.! i think this is the best chapter so far. they just keep getting better and better. i loved the thought process of gaara and the remmnants of shukaku, i love the interaction between the two, all soft and hesitant and charged. i love the scene with hisashi too, it hints at something! i am so excited to read more. the way you mixed in parenthesis was awesome. and the fight with shino! you have made me love shino. and i never thought that would happen. i love you shino. i love this story. write more!

(sorry this is kind of all over the place review)
GoXC chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
This is possibly my favorite chapter so far.

We got an insight into what each character deals with on a regular basis, but how the interaction with one another pervaded their thoughts.

Gaara struggling with his inner demon provides a great clue as to why he is hesitant in his interactions with Hinata, while the Hyuuga clan politics color her reactions to him.

Loved Hinata being so smart with her father!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Alia Rubrik chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I liked the ending for this chapter, though the idea that Shukaku's personality leaked into his subconscious is very interesting, and really quite possible. You've managed to portray him well with both a violent and gentle side, and I look forward to seeing how you will continue that. This is really well written, and I can't wait to read more. Update soon, please :)
Alia Rubrik chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I liked this chapter, how they were describing what they liked about their home. I never even thought of how moonlight would be reflected on sand dunes, but I imagine that it would be beautiful. Their slight awkwardness makes it interesting, I feel. Gaara's confusion and nonchalance coupled with Hinata's shyness and shame. It'll be interesting to see what happens next chapter :)
Alia Rubrik chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
A really good start to what will hopefully be a really good story. I'm very suprised that this hasn't received more reviews, but eh. I'll review each chapter so hopefully more people will :)
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Aww that's soo cute
AnimeRose93 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Its very interesting and you should continue!
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
That was soo adorable I liked it

H.H
Hyuga09 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
OOOO I like I like I like A lot! : 3 Great chapter! XD
GoXC chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is the first Gaara/Hinata fic I've read but it was quite endearing.

Your descriptions are fascinating and the way you describe the sensations with such detail really brings the story to life. Your writing here is simple, but in a magnificent way. No more is said than needs to be and yet the entire picture is painted. Extremely well done.

As far as the characters, I admire you writing Gaara and brave Hinata is quite enticing. The change in POV is interesting as well, it gives depth to the story to hear and feel what each character is experiencing in their own way. I like it!

You should most definitely write more!
LuteLyre chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awwwwwww! So cute! that was beautiful. tender, quiet, tentative, and yet so full of emotion. the quote at the begginning was fittin and lovely. Was it one from that proverb site?

'i loved how it was in a lake, because hinata seems like she would be at home in a lake; the moon, the stark colors, etc. i also loved how Gaara is initialy violent because that is what he has always been and she kinda helps him past it. She is very brave in this fic. Go Hinata! :D

i loved how his sand grains were pliant on her skin, its a sign from above! and the part about him still not being able to sleep was a really interesting idea. the thought of the water being wasteful was also insightful.

the actual kiss part was so detailed and beautiful! experimental, new, gaaras own unique perspective, and the way thier lips meshed was so clear i could picture it.

and the very end when they are friends and gaaras confused and hintas guilty! i was just like aweeeeeee *squee!* so adorable.

A really interesting fic, with new perspectives on Hinata and Gaara than im used to. Good job! and you included me in the authors note- ive never had that before and i was like omg thats me! yay! lol thanks!.*squees again*

hope to see more from you soon!