Reviews for Challenges of Love
Temi chapter 28 . 8/23
YAYYYY, I'm so happy to hear that u r carrying on with this story, it is one of my FAVOURITE fanfics
This is one of my favourite kogan stories, so glad you wrote this chapter. Thank you so much I loved it
Angelina Freeman chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I FREAKN KNEW IT THIS WHOLE STORY COMBINE S UP WITH SUPERNATURAL! U HAVE DEAN SAM AND CAS I JUST KNEW IT BUT good story!
germanfanfictioner chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
That was one of the most amazing fics I've ever read! My feelings played roller coaster. Couldn't stop reading it.
KendallKnight111 chapter 27 . 4/25/2014
Pretty Story. Great good
TributeRusher chapter 27 . 4/23/2014
Omfg! You made me cry! I love the wedding! I love your fanfics (Games of love and this)!
I don't have words to describe how I feel!
Congratulations, it's a incredible story!
xoxo
–Josh
TributeRusher chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
YAAAAASSSS! I CRIED A LOT IN THE OTHER CHAPTERS, I HATE MATT, HE DESERVES DIED!
Kogan is Back!
OMG, y Love your Fanfic but I feel so bipolar, lol
I still reading!
-Josh
TributeRusher chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I hate them! But, the sequel it's amazing, I love it! I prefer the "new" Kendall, and I miss so much the relationship ofLogan and Kendall. I hate the distance between them ;_;
Well, I will wish they both return back to fall in love :c
-Josh
sdfrusher181 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
This part made me cry, so touching :')
Hey Babe chapter 27 . 8/19/2013
You have a true gift! I enjoyed both stories& cried at the end. I hope to read a lot more of your stories in the future. Thanks again for sharing. You made my week.
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
Can't believe I missed the ending of this story. Omg. Thanks so much for writing this
Haven Harrer chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Hii again!

Well, I don't hate you anymore, but make sure you don't do that again to Logan! And also make sure that Kendall kills Matt, but don't put him in jail, he doesn't deserve it!

BYE: MANUEL.
Haven Harrer chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Hii! I'm new! I've reading this fic two days ago and it's AWESOME! I read Games Of Love and it was absolutely AWESOME too!

Now, I wanted to say: I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO THEM?

BYE: MANUEL.
gleechild chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
Tears! I'm in tears! I finally got the chance to finish up the story, and oh, my heart. This was fabulous! I loved everything about it! Thank you for deciding to continue this story! And thank you for this epilogue! I don't mind the time span, just that we got to know what happened! Excellent job on this! Really! Thank you! I love it!
the-creme-de-la-crop chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
I cried :') WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I'm really, really sad cause this fic is over :( but I enjoyed it a lot. One of the most amazing fics. This story was simply PERFECT.