Reviews for The Redpill
sylver grey chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
So far i'm liking the story. The pacing is okay, and the info blasting is perfect seeing as it's coming from adhd demigods. I plan to follow this to the end
trustingHim17 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
are you ever going to update? this is a good story
dragon fier 20 chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
hahaha, isn't that nice! wonderful ending! :D lol, i loved it, and i hope you update soon! i don't like ares that much, but i hope he gets found soon. plz update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Hi! Update please!

I like the story idea. I haven't read a story like this before. Normally I dislike OCs, but I like all of yours! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
This is such a good story! Please continue with it!

CommChatter chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Sounds good! I like it. Any chance for an update soon? Please?
Mosgem chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Duuuuude update I'm dying!
cdong15 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
nuttin funny sob but this story is pretty seious good luck with your next chapter
grossasstoenails chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
It's been so long I've had to re-read a bit! Good chapter though :)
trustingHim17 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
That's sad. You would expect Clarisse & another Ares kid to volunteer.
baygirl123 chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
PLease update ! This story is awesome ! You are a great writer!
Im-too-outrageous-4-u chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Kat-Anni chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Uhh, that was cool :D I love the suspense in the end! :3 I wanna know more, please continue soon ;P. Good idea with Ares being missing and all, that's a rather cool explanation for him to be unclaimed :)

Keep it up! *hug*

Meruryan chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
All right, I'll be honest with you. I can't say it's amazing, but it's pretty darn close. Somehow I like an outsider pov on Percy and Annabeth, your OC is well thought and you seem to have an actual plot starting up here. All in all, a job well done. Just make sure you'll keep these guys IC, and also, I'd suggest throwing in a little more description here and there. )