Reviews for Where We'll Be
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
They are together again!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Just found this story and was hoping you would finish soon : ) Great job so far!
Nicole chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Glad to see you updated this fic and have plans to finish! Great chapter and such a unique idea - I am eager to see how the rest of the story unfolds!
Coolaquarian chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
The fact that you haven't given up on this fic makes me very happy:-).
I can't blame Michael for his angry outburst but i hope he hears to what Fiona has to say...
bcmom chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Great to have this story back up. More please. Thanks :)
Preeti chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Hope there is more!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Glad to see this back and very much waiting to see where you take it!
FoxiKO chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
This is the best chapter yet! Please please add a few more:) better late than never.. ;)
JLC chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Hi.

Just wanted to drop you a line to say how much I enjoyed reading your Burn Notice Fics. I think you are one of the few writers to capture the characters of both Michael and Fiona. You keep them in line with the show whilst also putting your own spin on things. Your stories are well written and well paced.

I hope you are able to finish this Fic.
FoxiKO chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Will there be another chapter? Hopefully so :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Oh, my, goodness! What a great chapter. Can't wait to read more! Nice update. More please when you can.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Poor Michael! All that angst and exercise and it was a bet! Wow, I can't wait to hear what Fiona has been up to the past two years.
coolaquariun chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Interesting, Michael putting Fi before his job is always fun to read. The end was nothing like I had expected it to be, Is Adams Fi's contact with the security agency she has been working with?
Souriswingette chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
"Author's Note: I'm sorry this update took so long. School has taken over my life"...
Stop studying ! Just kidding ;-)))
"J'adore" your story.. I hope we'll not wait too long for the next chapter :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Poor Michael, he ran to Fi in 4 minutes and she was having a bet, lol.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »