Reviews for if these three words don't kill me
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 4/6
So sad
not.in.use2345 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
oh that was so sad. i love rebekol.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
ahhh, my heart hurts. Beautifully written, and the ending was so aching... I do adore sad endings, for some reason. My poor twisted Rebekol - you wrote them perfectly!
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I think my heart just broke. That was beautiful. Sad, but so beautiful.
Devita33 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love this story! kol/klaus/beka together is just amazing! keep writing!
The Storymaker chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is amazing! Great dynamic. You've really captured the characters, imo. Believable and captivating. Well done.
xxdonedirtcheapxx chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was incredibly beautiful. I don't normallly ship incest but I love both Klaus/Rebekah and Kol/Rebekah as siblings so these types of fics are really interesting to me. You did a great job telling their story. I hope your write more of them!
make-monstersofmen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
this is absolutely gorgeous.

it's exactly what I wanted to read after watching the originals in the last few episodes of the vampire diaries.

I love love love the way you characterized rebekah and kol and klaus. it feels like their personalities match with the show, rebekah not leaving klaus' side after their mother tried to kill them and everyone else fled, kol being impulsive and challenging and bold, but seemingly having a soft spot for his younger sister, and klaus with all his possessiveness.

when kol said, "If it takes one thousand years, I will wait for you. I will wait for the day when you will be forever mine, just as you were that night", it reminded me of that christina perri song which goes, 'I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you. For a thousand years. I love you for a thousand more.' and that just really struck me as particularly poignant and wonderful.

thank you so much for sharing your work, it's brilliant.
SeleneD chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This made me sad, but I like how you explained the relationship between them.

Well done. Loved it. :)