Reviews for History Affair
Anathma chapter 4 . 5/7
Ooooh-! Write more!

I don't think they are off-character at all. I think they're like they would have been if their lives didn't include mother-dying, sister-getting-crippling and slaving. This was the best chapter yet! Do continue!
Damon Asgard chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Agree with you on the Nina note. Worst character in Code Geass. As for the story, great job so far! Really nice AU, can't wait to keep reading.
Missy'Cinnamon chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Gaaaah! You have to update! The story is really getting better and better! I LOVE IT! O_O This story really deserves a lot of reviews! So anyway, lots and lots and lots of love and cinnamon for this fic and for you 3 chu.
Kuchiki-Hime chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Omg! no, you've got to update soon. I'm so into this. Good job!
silvertwilightgemini chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
this is pretty good. this whole AU thing! i just hope the catch whoever killed Nina. i may not neccessary like her but i hate it whenever a character dies! i hope you update soon!
renielle14 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
ahh the bickering is is getting interesting.

PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNN
chichi511 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I really can't wait for the next chapter! Another story I must follow.

Amazing!
Sil Arion chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Excellent chapter! You're beginning to allude to a very vast, and hopefully just as complex, past. I do hope you fully delve into the new past as well as the complete conflict over the throne. I loved Lelouch's new power as it perfectly fits his nature: he adapts (nearly) perfectly to any situation and this Geass is just that, the perfect tool for him. Also, how soon can we readers expect a 'romance' to blossom between the two? However, once it does as I'm assured it will, do you plan to do it by possibly 'reincarnating' Cera's memories in our heroine using Geass, or will the romance begin by more normal means? Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter!
Dark Rage195 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Very good. I was reading and thinking to myself 'Please don't end, please don't end!' And what do you do? You friggin end it.

Amazing chapter. I really like how you made Lelouch. He's creepy, evil, mysterious, and awesome at the same time.

Keep up the good work yadayadayada. xD
she-will-be-loved chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
WONDERFUL and AMAZING. It's just that, although I'm fully aware that this is AU, I find Lelouch and C.C.'s OOC-ness a bit bothering. Maybe it just bothers me more than it should but I find their personalities switched, like Lelouch is usually the ill-tempered one while C.C. is the cool, calm and collected type. Uhm, I know you already know this. Haha. Just saying my thoughts. :) But all in all, I LA-LA-LOOOOOOVE THIS FIC. I SWEAR I DO. Oh my gaawd. MORE POWER TO YOU! Please keep writing, you're awesome. :) xx
Akito89Lelouch chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Nice chapter.
NightRaven13 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
YAY! You updated! -

Anyway...I love how well this is moving along...especially in regards to the nature of how Geass works in your AU Geass World...and no dear...before you begin to wonder once again wether it was boring or not it wasn't...not in the slightest!

I can't wait to read more! Please do update soon! :D

-NightRaven13.
Suzuki Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
D: I want more! This chapter was awesome, great job!
NightRaven13 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Wow...I'm actually quite impressed! -

Finding a good LelouchxC.C story is hard enough...but finding one that's actually entertaining and moving away from the usual Code Geass fanfic cliché is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Needless to say...I applaud your efforts!

Despite C.C's bit of OOCness in some parts, its actually pretty easy to look past it. The way you write up her character makes it easy to see bits of the C.C we all know and love. As for crazy Lulu...something about him being portrayed as slightly mental makes me smile...

Anywho...I think it doesn't need saying, but just in case...great job and please do update soon! :D

-NightRaven13.
Dark Rage195 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
DUN DUN ! CLIFFHANGER!

Anyway,you suck. At writing bad stories xD.

This was a pretty good chapter. I like the entire Lelouch 'I come from the4 past! Because the future is to cliché' thing.

C.C. is just evil though, toying around with him and stuff. But is she a reincarnation of the original C.C.? I can't wait to find out.

So great chapter, yadayadayada, and let me say, I always love 'rebviewing' your chapters xD. Seriously. you say thank you for our 'rebviews'. Gotta love it when an author does that.