Reviews for Control
Ana chapter 72 . 9/21/2015
This was amazing. It's searing. Beautifully written. I couldn't stop reading. :)
Ammodytus chapter 57 . 9/8/2015
I'm just wondering why do you put so many author notes explaining things that should have been explained on the text. Seems lazy.
Starstruck-Strings chapter 72 . 8/4/2015
I realize this was finished years ago, but I figure it can't hurt to leave a review anyway.

I haven't ever read any fics involving diabetes before, both because I never ran into any and because it hits too close to home. That said, this was really good. Everything from his struggle for control to the ketoacidosis was described perfectly and there were a bunch of times I was in tears because of how much I could relate to it.

Thankyou for writing this.
shippudenhottie94 chapter 72 . 1/1/2013
This is beautifully written though it does hit a little close to home. I'm not diabetic but my mother and my grandmother are and my best friend is pre-diabetic and believe me when I say I'm always scared of losing them to the disease. Diabetes scares me more than almost anything in the world.

Anyway this story was truly amazing.
Shadow chapter 72 . 11/6/2012
I want to thank you for this. You hit the mark so well that I acctually broke down in tears. I'm not diabetic, but I do have an "invisible" chronic medical condition. I'm very like Sabastian (and you, I would assume) in that it's all about the control. Always will be. Thanks for helping the people like me feel less alone. You're not either- remember that. This was beautiful.
PenMagic chapter 72 . 7/1/2012
this is such a beautiful story, I wanted to cry at the end and I never cry at stories. You wrote the ending really well and I really appreciated the explanations as I don't know much about diabetes. Just a question because I am really clueless: what type of diabetes is it? Am I right in thinking there are two types? I don't really know much about it but I love your honesty about this story and your frankness about how horrible it all is.
PenMagic chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
small thing, Blaine says that the ND are prepping for Sectionals not Regionals, otherwise great chapter!
PenMagic chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
oooohhh, interesting...I came to your story via This Too Solid Flesh Would Melt...it really is amazing. I like the slightly disjointed way it is written because it is different from other stories that I've read, keep going!
myriad-souls chapter 72 . 6/11/2012
This was amazing. Thank you.
kittenboyandhisbowties chapter 72 . 6/10/2012
Hi, I just wanted you to know that this was a really good story. My older cousin is also a diabetic, and at the moment she does not have health insurance. On tuesday she ran out of test strips and insulin... Amanda (my cousin) used to have a pump, but she abused it and got lazy. Knowing someone with diabetes, especially one without health insurance, is emotionally taxing, and I worry constantly if she'll be alright... I would also like to sat I'm proud that you were able to overcome some of your struggles with your medical condition.. If it helps any, even for just a giggle, when Amanda was younger, her mom was always on her about testing and dosing, so we made a bit of a joke, and whenever we see her we ask if she's "Dosed for her daily air"..

Again, this was a wonderful story, keep on dreaming :)
Kata Malfoy chapter 72 . 6/6/2012
You know I have totally read this before, but clearly just forget to review! I suck. It's so amazing and intense... almost hard to read because of how deep inside his own head Sebastian is. I actually remember it very clearly, even months after I first saw it, because it really made me scared for Sebastian. I wasn't sure it was going to have a happy(ish) ending! It's simply wonderful. :) - newspringrain
youdon'tknowme06 chapter 72 . 5/22/2012
omg its over? :'(

I actually really liked the ending, though, sort of like, "it's not totally ok now, but it will be" :) well done lol :)
Sarah chapter 72 . 5/22/2012
I never leave reviews normally but I felt the need to with this. Thank you for writing this, it felt very personal and like it came from the heart. I really enjoyed reading it and felt like I got a brief insight into diabetes, more so that I ever could from a medical textbook or Wikipedia at any rate. Your Sebastian was heart breaking and easy to fall in love with. All the best
Emma chapter 72 . 5/22/2012
I read all the chapters in one go... Whoa...

Was looking for a Sebastian and warbler friendship fic and I sure found a nice one. :)
lovely-sweety chapter 72 . 5/22/2012
Noooooooooo ! I don't want this story to end :((((( Even if it was a perfect ending. I loved this story to the beginning until the end and when I'll have the time, I will read again all the chapters. It was good to learn a lot more about the diabetic disease and that's great that writing helped you with your own demons. Like for Sebastian, I hope you'll get better soon :) (I don't it would be hard for the body, but when the brain is alright it's a good start).

Congrats for this wonderful story and for your quickest updates I've never seen on this website. I was waiting all the day to be able to read your chapters. And thanks to have shared this story with us :) I'm going to miss a lot your daily chapter. It was like a drug ;)

So, congrats, thank you and take care of yourself : the better is yet to come :)