Reviews for The Seamstress
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
OMG this stuff is amazing. Pleeeeeese do the next chapter!
NerdOfEverything chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
This is great! I ship it! And you could write a lemon but put a warning on the chapter for certain readers. It's really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Is Airachnid trying to get Breakdown to get her pregnant
glh chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
make quickly
Thunderscourge chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Very interested in seeing where this goes if you decide to continue it...if you need any help, be it editing/beta reading, I would definitely be willing to help out! Anything to help this idea along.

And to answer the question at the end of this chapter, yes, I do think he should agree. Not only will he be getting something out of it, she probably would be VERY angry if he said no. Like, angry enough to kill him in "Crossfire" kind of angry.

Anyways, I hope you continue this sometime, and know that any help you may need I would be willing to lend!
transformerspup246 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
-FAN GIRL SCREAM- I LOVE THIS STORY! PART 2 PART 2, ON CORE ON CORE...or should i say Con core ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Gray don't you dare stop. lol
GreenyGrounds chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
More please, or else...I'll cry.
Chickie chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
He should accept and she would want him to model for web dresses!
But he should accept and maybe she'd do tests with her webs and experiences or things like that! This is one of the best Breakdown X Airachnid fanfiction I've ever read! Keep up the good work :P
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
more... please?
Onba chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is the first time I have ever read a Breakdown Airachnid fic, and I have to say; Love! You have totally got me addicted! Can't wait for more!

Ps. Breakdown should say yes!
honeybear1200 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Yay, thank you for the update! And I vote yes for a lemon.
Link's Rose chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I ship BreakdownXAirachnid. What's going down?
Link's Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I honestly think you should make the next chappie a lemon
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
please continue! this story is very good