Reviews for Honor Thy Masters
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/4
Neh this chapter was hilarious and eye opening. I love what you did with Shigure here. HOneslty beyond funny. I'm somewhat surprised Kenichi in this doesn't end up mentally similar to the state that Zenkichi ended up where he had his view of humans skewed and was able to pretty much accept monsters as being pretty much just kinda strong things. Its rather funny really. The two are comparable considering the shit they get into though Zenkichi ain't nobodies bitch while also being medaka's bitch...cruel irony. Kenichi is a bitch through and through but manages to win cause main character. *Fist Pump* (Yes!)
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 7/4
Well the ending was honestly awesome. I feel like if it were continued him and Shigure along with Kushinada and Chikage would end up working together dealing with a few more crazy things, while him and Shigure would end up an item at some point. Though whether he uses his insane vampiric and totally inhuman powers later-that's simply something we will have to imagine. As for the conversations at the end, rofl I was dying laughing. They were so spot on in true character with how each character would react to things its no wonder I enjoyed it so much. HOnestly I didn't expect Kushinada to be so talkative mostly because of the whole back and forth with the stupid ken styles. I like how Kenichi admits to having killed gods but none of them called him out on killing or killing gods. Thought it was a funny moment.
swinglepdon chapter 4 . 4/4
Since I can't pm you I'll ask you in comment section can I borrow in flight and honor thy master make my own story
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 3/5
Well, at least he got something positive out of this.
Of all of your stories this one is my favourite
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 2/1
Perfect ending sequence. I was wondering how you would carry this one out after reading Wabi Sabi and Monsters. WS had the less ambiguous ending which made got me wondering which of the two this one would be closer to. Happy to see it appears to be a happy medium. Offers some hope but doesn't lose the realism the rest of the story contained. Definitely would like to see someone continue from here or use the base that you have created with this story to create another masterpiece. I don't usually like too much horror and drama in what I read because I get invested and it makes me feel like crap when bad things happen to the characters I like but this was so well handled, I can't really complain about anything you did to the main characters. The way you characterized Shigure throughout the story was awesome. She is my favorite character in the Kenichi series and I liked how you portrayed her. Wish I could find some other stories that have such cool Shigures. It is stories like this that make fanfiction such an addiction for me. Just can't stick to reading normal mainstream stories after seeing the genius some authors have on this site.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 2/1
Whoa, that was definitely an interesting look into Shigure's character. It was a very intriguing look as well. She is one of my favorite female characters in this series because of her odd behavior and Akitsu is one of my favorite characters in any story, so the comparison you made at the beginning makes a lot of sense to me. They are shockingly similar in certain ways while also having individual oddities that make them who they are in their own series. Looking forward to more interactions with Shigure in this story.
werd me chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I can't help but feel this has the wrong category on it because its really not all that horrific it would fit better under supernatural or supernatural/fantasy
JIMIRMA chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Such a great story! I really love how you did this crossover! The seriousness and dark themes with a happy ending,nice!
KitsuneSwordsman95 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Go harem route! Loved this story. I never really was all that interested in either of these two fandoms and was attracted to the story by your name on the cover but with what I see here I think I'm going to be looking through both sections, mining for gems. Still this was an amazing piece. So amazing that I had to read it all in one sitting. I didn't even stop to review the other chapters. Is it bad that I found the Kitsune to be an awesome, if absolutely cruel character? And Shigure was a blast. The thing with the mind reader almost made soil myself. She is so awkward but lovable. Anyway if you ever get inspiration to write a sequel you can bet that I'll read it.
Eclipse1234 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
It's seven and a half times, not six for speed of light
polarpwnage chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Wonderfully written, a masterpiece
Original Shadow chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
MasterPiece
Theres no other words for this fic

I really really enjoyed it and cant express my feelings for this Work
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
It would be fantastic to have more of this, but it's amazing as is.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Wow this is good. I haven't been reviewing, as I've been powering through, but I wanted you to know, this is really damn good.