Reviews for Honor Thy Masters
Jackie Avocado chapter 6 . 10/6
My god was this was an entertaining story.
Shandrakor chapter 6 . 10/3
Such a good story must have re-read it 4-5 times so far over the years. likely my favorite Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple fic.
Schworcen chapter 6 . 6/27
This was fantastic.
Somehow I've got a feeling she's gonna maim herself.
For author, if he ever reads this, this fic and Don't Look are body brilliant! I'm not mentioning In Flight because it's above any comparison, but somehow it never crossed my mind that your other fics may be awesome as well. Too bad you're not updating them anymore...
za worlda chapter 6 . 3/4
I like this story it was really funny
James chapter 6 . 1/21
Wonderful
SilentMech chapter 6 . 1/16
This one has a more in line ending to Bakemonogatari to my mind. Then again, I consider it to be a supernatural comedy rather than a comedic horror. It certainly is affected by the fact I have only watched the first season and part of the second. Actually, what happened to the snake goddess? I can't recall her human or Kai name, but I remember her being a young teenager before she took up her mantle, so she is probably around. Kenichi could have asked her rather than Tamamo-no-mae, but that would of been a different story. Actually, nevermind, she would of lied her tail off to try and seduce him and not give his vampiric nature a kick start. Which wouldn't work, because he would just go back to Ryouzanpaku and resume his life as a consultant on the Kai and martial artist. This is a better story than that.
Masterx01 chapter 6 . 1/14
Well, this was quite the good one, outside of the constant harem nonsense and some of the fanservice i quite enjoyed this fic althought it lost part of its tension on the last chapter.

It was very well writen and a pretty good fic overall.

Why arent more Monogatari fics around here? this series has too much good characters to be let alone without love while others wrose than trash trash fics are writen everyday D:
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
I loved this story, it matches my impression of Monogatari perfectly.
It is my favourite among your stories especially for it's ending.
And Kenichi is even in character if you consider Ougi.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
Wow, what an awesome fic!
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
A great chapter
Ibskib chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
but once it dead - but once it did

a confident - a confidant

anyone else then the Elder - anyone else than the Elder

Than what about you then - What about you then/Then what about you
Ibskib chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
pulled taught - pulled taut

a vampires - a vampire's

pulling it taught - pulling it taut

I'd always loved plants - I've always loved plants

etchi - ecchi
Ibskib chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
tactic approval - tacit approval

aesthetic father - ascetic father

less disgusting then - less disgusting than

What is the situation of - What is the state of
(fits better, since he asks as to whether she's alive, aka. her state of being, otherwise the preposition would also be wrong)

over throw - overthrow

Its personal - It's personal

iviners - diviners

than I never would - then I never would

to scrap along - to scrape along

She was laying right here - She was lying right here
(active vs. passive verb)

free of mouse infestation ?
Ibskib chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
move on time - move in time

a full route - a full rout

than that might serve - then that might serve

scale would groan (Why would it groan if he only gained 8 pounds as mentioned in the previous sentence, or did you mean 80?)