Reviews for Honor Thy Masters
NaruHarem4ever chapter 6 . 7/30
Wow, what an awesome fic!
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 5/25
A great chapter
Ibskib chapter 6 . 5/8
but once it dead - but once it did

a confident - a confidant

anyone else then the Elder - anyone else than the Elder

Than what about you then - What about you then/Then what about you
Ibskib chapter 5 . 5/8
pulled taught - pulled taut

a vampires - a vampire's

pulling it taught - pulling it taut

I'd always loved plants - I've always loved plants

etchi - ecchi
Ibskib chapter 3 . 5/8
tactic approval - tacit approval

aesthetic father - ascetic father

less disgusting then - less disgusting than

What is the situation of - What is the state of
(fits better, since he asks as to whether she's alive, aka. her state of being, otherwise the preposition would also be wrong)

over throw - overthrow

Its personal - It's personal

iviners - diviners

than I never would - then I never would

to scrap along - to scrape along

She was laying right here - She was lying right here
(active vs. passive verb)

free of mouse infestation ?
Ibskib chapter 2 . 5/7
move on time - move in time

a full route - a full rout

than that might serve - then that might serve

scale would groan (Why would it groan if he only gained 8 pounds as mentioned in the previous sentence, or did you mean 80?)
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/7
a few errors, typos etc:

I heard Chikage his - I heard Chikage hiss

My own feminism aside - My own chauvisnism/bias aside

which peaked out - which peeked out

I can face to face - I came face to face

than got embarrassed - then got embarrassed

Kai - Kaii (should be two i's, Kai means something quite different, you could also translate it as oddities, apparitions or aberrations, though I think the Japanese term creates a better sense of mystery)

have ran away - have run away

humans' - humans

Etchi - Ecchi
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 6 . 4/18
this was awesome, loved every bit of it
juanpaolo.delap chapter 6 . 4/4
Absolutely brilliant, Kenichi went through such tough times it's great that this story ended on a hopeful note. And back with the fox, that was pretty terrifying in a way. The kind of hopelessness in the face of a power you can't hope to fight against. This story was yet another fun and wild ride for me, thanks so much!
Celka-Q chapter 6 . 4/1
Wonderful! Brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this piece. The characterization was excellent and the plot, while short was pretty interesting. I especially liked what you did with Kenichi's character, somehow the strange mix of Kenichi and Araragi made for a character with a surprising amount of depth.
Dazzle chapter 6 . 2/14
This was adorable. Cheers.
CallMeIshmael chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Now, I was hesitant in reading this one of your stories. I hate to admit it, but I'm a wimp. Horror freaks me out... But still, I don't really see the horror in this. I mean, this is the second time I've read it through, but it didn't seem that unusual to me... I think I need to re-examine my reading habits.
Thanathos chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
The point is probably moot by now, but after rereading this fic after a long time I noticed something. Senjogahara couldn't escape the blazes because even though the blessing of the Crab had been revoked, it still left some traces on her, right? So how did Kenichi escape? Even if he'd been returned to complete-human by drinking the last bit of Shinobu's blood, he's also been blessed by the same Crab as Senjogahara, and his blessing is actually still there and active to this day. So even as a human, Kenichi should have been as stuck as Senjogahara.
fellow chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Awesome.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Neh this chapter was hilarious and eye opening. I love what you did with Shigure here. HOneslty beyond funny. I'm somewhat surprised Kenichi in this doesn't end up mentally similar to the state that Zenkichi ended up where he had his view of humans skewed and was able to pretty much accept monsters as being pretty much just kinda strong things. Its rather funny really. The two are comparable considering the shit they get into though Zenkichi ain't nobodies bitch while also being medaka's bitch...cruel irony. Kenichi is a bitch through and through but manages to win cause main character. *Fist Pump* (Yes!)