Reviews for Under The Weeping Willow
Soul Eater Rocks chapter 13 . 4/1
Kid was made out of a piece of Lord Death's soul.
Marshtompz chapter 49 . 3/25/2016
Heyo! Nice story. Not too long ago I finished watching The Soul Eater anime. I need to watch the Not version now. I loved this story so much. I also loved how the story can change from super sad to funny as shit lmao. Also your birthday is the 5th mines the 21st. How cool is that? I read everything, even the authors notes. Oh yeah, WAFFLES. XD Have a good life.

- A fellow reader, Marshtompz
Official Zenderella chapter 23 . 3/15/2016
yas Black Papermoon #
Sunshinerosie1998 chapter 49 . 3/2/2016
I love this story!
death's little sis1 chapter 49 . 2/25/2016
Love you still sissy 3
MeikoSenpaiLii chapter 32 . 1/27/2016
I love this! I think your Oc's are great because sometimes I find 'own characters' copy's of characters with a new look! I love Tomi Hinata and Clok! The story's so interesting and I've never seen a plot line like this before! So to summarise, this is super symmetrical giraffe powered awesomeness ~ and I love HikaruxPatty! _
Zuma1234567890 chapter 30 . 1/5/2016
Waffles
Zuma1234567890 chapter 47 . 1/6/2016
OH MY GOSH! I WANT TO KILL YOU! Only because you forgot, for about the last 5 chapters, that Kat was the weapon and Olivia was the meister. Please fix this... It would help a lot. Other than that, this is an amazing story that I wish would have never ended. I love this story SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
Waffles
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
I don't like this new "Mark" character. I mean like he sounds like a big trouble to Maka and Soul. I mean like he's going to marry her? Who the fuck does he think he is!
qaz chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Soul's an ass your too cool to own Soul Eater ;D
qaz chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
A 2 people couch is a love seat fyi :D
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 48 . 7/3/2014
That was really good...(:
EpicEmma67 chapter 48 . 3/28/2014
This was freakin AMAZING! Awesome job! I love it & I am most definitely going to follow you! :3
imperfectlyme15 chapter 17 . 3/23/2014