Reviews for My Blood Is Singing With Your Voice
edu1e6 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Plz update. What happens next. Ax
Nessa1390 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Will you be continuing this story?
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Wow. Update soon.
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Bad Blainers! You scared Kurt to death! Lol, this fic is totally awesome, I hope to read more soon.
cold kagome chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
poor kurt..
Nikolai Disney chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Gahhh! I love the Quinn/Kurt friendship! Angsty, but very good! Poor Klaine's, but they'll be together soon(hopefully). PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lar of Luyeia chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Oh god, this story seems so so amazing and really promising so far~! Can't wait for more~
Ittlebitz chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
I'm intrigued. Most definitely.
hijstn chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
DAMMIT BLAINE YOU FUCKED UP! WHY!YYY!

oh and i love this story
Nosferatu Zodd chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I actually like the wervolf stories better than the vampire ones. But I was so not expecting what happened here.
njferrell chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Is Quinn a wolf also?
peruser chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Oh no! That is bad! I don't like the idea that Kurt is equating Blaine with Karofsky. I think that Blaine needs to find the time to try and talk to Kurt as soon as possible. He wouldn't be able to just come out and say I'm a werewolf, but he could apologize. Blaine needs to explain to Kurt that he feels very attracted to Kurt and he let himself get carried away. He could tell Kurt that he wants to date him, but he will let Kurt set the pace. If he can get Kurt to talk to him at all.
peruser chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Is Kurt supposed to be a latent werewolf? Or is he just a human that smells good to Blaine?
mo person chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
oooohhh~ is this a wolf mating mpreg fic? if it is then score!

this is really interesting so far, so please continue!