Reviews for Glass Roses
AnoushkaNair chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
This is a beautiful piece of work. Do continue.
IT'S 2015 chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
IT'S 2015 AND I'M STILL READING!

i just want to ask if you're planning on finishing this amazing story? :-) i understand that life is busy, but if ever you feel like continuing this… please do.
CillaT chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
will you be finishing or updating this beautiful story any time soon? xx
INTERESTED chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I read your story about 6 months ago and keep checking to see if you have added any more chapters. I'm a 73 year old woman and loved reading Jane Austen since I was a teenager. I would like to read the rest of your story before I leave this earth. Your writing is beautiful. Hurry, please with the ending.
The Evil Artichoke chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I think you're still relatively active on this website, so if you remember this story... just know that I think it is really well written and intriguing and I hope you return to it. I know it's been over two years, but it's never too late.
smilinghoney chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I know it's been a while since this has been updated but I just found it today and wanted to leave my 2 cents... I love the possibility of this story! What happened to Lydia? What will happen to Lizzy and Darcy?! I must know! Please come back to this story when you can!
hopelessromantic1599 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
AWW! You should continue I am interested in seeing how this would turn out
Deviantdiantha chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Okay, this needs some serious updating, you can do it! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Love this story...would love to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Story is great so far, i really hope it hasn't been abandoned!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
This is a great start. You should finish it.
in another world chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Another great story, I really want to know what happened. You're an amazing writer. I love this en Blessing in Disguise so much!
PP chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
What happens next? Can't wait for the next chapters!
crotia chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Well I think it's worth the waiting but the sooner the better.
august98 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Hi I just wanted to say that I love all of your p &p stories...well at least the All ones that I've read so far. This is so good I hope it's not over so keep writing because We hopeless romantics need hope.