Reviews for The Attack
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Please, PLEASE continue this!
waywarddaughter chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
this story needs a sequel now!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Poor Sebastian!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh
I
Umm
Wow
You have so much fucking talent.
I maybe need therapist after reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I just cried! Hearbreaking. I think you capture his character perfectly, that this could be one of the things that makes him such a bitch. I like him on the show but I feel like he doesn't have much depth; you just gave him that. Stunning! You are honestly such a good writer this is amazing.
CrimsonStorm3737 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really dont know how I haven't found this story before. But awwh poor Sebastian I really really really feel so sorry for him.
CatE chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I have read this four times now, and I still think it's brilliant. So sad and horrible, yet I can't stop reading til the end. I'd love to see a sequel to this, seeing how Sebastian deals with the trauma, with lots of Warbler lovin' of course.
RoseyG30 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
No! Poor Seb! I really loved this story. It was extremely personal and to tell you the truth- as morbid as this sounds- I enjoyed the fact that he was actually like showing some sign of weakness. I also have a story for the character but your story is just amazing! I loved it do much!

You probably get asked this a lot but do you think there will be a sequel?
kaszz-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I feel awful sorry for him... i hope theres a sequel where someone helps him feel better...
May Braylen chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awkward moment when I'm reading this in school during study hall and just start crying. Wow...Just wow. This was so emotional and heartbreaking. Sebastian is quickly becoming my favorite and this is just...wow...Good job! I'm going to class now and try not to conitnue crying! Xx :x
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Heartbreaking and painful to read, but so captivating. I particularly liked that the humiliation was what made it so difficult for him- it fits Sebastian's character well.

I'd recommend editing the beginning, though. Out of the whole story, I felt that was the weakest, as it kind of summarized and gave away that he was being followed.

Other than that, this was really well done. The parts with him asking them to stop made it even more emotional, and if you revise this, I'd love to see just a hint more of that psychological trauma and how difficult having his pride and self-respect taken away is for Sebastian.
ShowTheLightsThatStopMe chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh God my poor little Sebastian what did they do to you :( This broke my heart into 1000's of little pieces, in the best way possible. Your writing of this whole experience was just outstanding. For all of the world expernce that Seb has, I love that he doesn't really grasp what is happening until the very end. Which is True of all of us, none of us think the worst is actually happening to us until it's happening. The fact that has been in the night life of bigger cities and is okay, but then he gets attacked in northern Ohio of all places. I'm sure this isn't making a whole lot sense, but yeah I loved this, and I'd love to read a squel were we can see how Seb handles this massive event in his life.
kells1123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
:O .amazing! I mean it's terrible but intense, you know? I would love to see what happens next! I can't imagine recovering from that, even with the help of the loving warblers :( Great job!
Xx-JabbatheShandy-xX chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
...;-;

I'm crying...This is so...

Words cannot describe.

God, I hate what happens, it's so detailed, so...precise.

A follow-up would be fantastic...I'm left desperate to know what happens next. Who finds him? Hospital? Reactions of people? Would he even tell anyone, or would they figure it out on their own? Please?
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Yay! Well...not yay, because it's sad, but...you know what I mean. Good job :) it's not half-bad for your first time on your own :)

I'm so proud of you. You've made me a proud beta.

~Em