Reviews for Rode Hard, Put up Wet
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love this. It's very PC. Mindy is such a little ball of hormones.

... and you know what... I suspect Dave is always too much of a gentleman lol.
grymstalker chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interesting read. I only saw "Kick Ass" because it was recommended to me. I think you did a good job in writing Mindy as having a non normal mindset based on her unusual upbringing, though not to my taste. It did cause a very sick plot bunny to be born though. Mindy finds her mom moved to England and joins her just in time to get a special letter about magic and ends up a first year with Harry Potter. Imagine the chaos, to bad I suck at writing.
JMCracer chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Well that showed another side to Mindy A side that does not get something done on the first try. The push for her to keep going and and keep trying by Dave was great, Good Story
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
"His own good, I mean."

richierich chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Yeah, this story fits in pretty well with "Crush". Good job.
tenchifew chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Nice little sidestory.

Thank you for writing.
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/25/2012

I loved this. Took me about ten minutes to even start it because I couldn't get over the title. And the first line! That was classic! This is just further proof that quality is more important than quantity. I mean, after your Authors Note this chapter was what? 500 words long? Sure made me feel better about the length of my own chapters, I'll tell you that.

I loved the voice you gave Mindy here. The ass fixation was hilarious, especially when it was acknowledged.

I don't know why they went as far as they did though. The street outside Marcus' house sounds like it'd be perfectly adequate. But honestly, that's a pretty picky nit to nit pick.

Let's see...what else...

Oh, of course, the end. I loved her self correction on the "my own good/his own good" thing. Just hope Marcus doesn't walk in on it. And yes, I'm sure that, whether or not she get's a rub down from Dave, she'll be getting a lot of milage out this day.

Thanks for writing this, it made my day.

Makokam out.