Reviews for Free
SoundScream chapter 1 . 5/2
Sad, sad, sad, sad, btw this is great. I actually like the combination of Madara and Sakura!
cassirycake chapter 1 . 1/27
Dark. I love madasaku, this twisted my heart a little. MadaSaku babies would be so cute. Great fic :-)
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
NICE!
PumaGoddess chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh gosh, I adore this, but I can't say I'm happy with the ending. I would've liked a note of character death or sasusaku. Otherwise, great job!
ninahana4 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I just love it!
It's so hard to find some MadaSaku, and I found yours!
Their marriage was very conturbate, but so much intense and passionate. And Madara with this evil face... ah...
In the end Sakura really loves him, but she needed the sharingan to admit.
Anyway, I'm a fan of Brazilian naruto, and I'm discovering MadaSaku recently. Unfortunately I could not find something in Portuguese, and although I know something of English I had to use a translator to read your fic. But that didn't stop me to love her.
Please in the future, if you can, write some more MadaSaku pleeeeease .
Well, thats it.
Kisses
GhostlyMostly chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Wow...I love how detailed this sequel is. I feel like Madara was expressed really well in this one. He's controlling and selfish towards Sakura and despite everything he has done to her he still wants her to love him unconditionally! Crazy. I find it interesting how Madara craves love. Whether it may be forced or not. I think the ending was very fitting. This type of toxic love was never meant to survive. Although, I'll have to the Sasusaku ending was adorbs.

Anyways, thanks for the good read! I'm surprised this story doesn't have a ton of reviews yet!
kiko280 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Aawww! I actually felt happy for madara at that part.
Psychological And Murder chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved the story. But completely unsatisfied with the ending. I didn't like when Madara changed Sakura's memories because the way she was acting afterwards felt unreal and I preferred the fighting, resisting Sakura but I could've tolerate that part since I understood it was just part of the story. Fast forward to the end, I suddenly read Sasuke and Sakura are in love...I think the story had a good going for it, but the ending just wasn't for me. But I still enjoyed it.
Spatulaxoxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Type your review here...
madara2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
don't pair madara up with sakura pair madara with hashirama instead
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice:) but I dont like that Madara is dead :(
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
The very last part was a little rushed, but it is still wholly amazing. I love madasaku so much, and you wrote it perfectly. (;
1Deivle chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
that was really amazing in a spooky way, but still really amazing.! :)
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
HMMM i certantly didnt expect that, kind of wrechned my heart to see it end this way you know? (sigh) well i cant say i was 'dissapointed' but i wasnt entirly satisfied either...oh and what do you mean by the last line? you know where you put 'Despite all that, his red eyes were never the ones that haunted her dreams' ? like shouldnt it be 'Despite all this, his red eyes never faded from her dreams' ? unless im mistaken, perhaps? please do tell me what you mean, or if anyone knows, please would you mind clearing this misunderstanding?
PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I kinda liked the way it turned out. Heh the sasuaku side of me was jumping with joy.