Reviews for Don't Bury Me, I'm Not Yet Dead
MellyVelly chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Love the story! And yes i will like steve and matt to find andrew soon 'cause it will be kinda fun to see steve and matt trying to make him remember who he was and very dramatic too. Love ur story! Keep going!
Destinyseeker91 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
please make more this is great
dj-chemicalz chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I love the story keep on bringing the chapter's out and ill read (:
BossModeTribble chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Not bad. I like the idea that Steve and Andrew came back. That raises the question of whether Andrew is still psycho though.

And come on-a cliffhanger? Those aren't bad on their own, but it's been...two years? I don't know. I only spent like ten seconds on that math...and now I'm all sad because the story isn't finished.
The only characterization flaw I can think of is Casey being so adamant about finding Andrew. Didn't he try to kill her in the climax? And they didn't have a ton of onscreen interaction. Casey was a love interest for Matt.

Anyway, if you finished the story, I'd read the rest.
Funus Nex chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Update, this is like the only good one on here, don't discontinue it!
Mazk chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I had just watched chronicle yesterday and i wanted a sequel so bad and your fic just made my day. your oc charaters are really fit into the story XD. Please update soon. And lov that u dont put any romance in.
LoVeBiTeS1415 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! please update soon
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Can't wait for next chapter :)
HuntressBiancadiAngelo chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I'm not sure if your going to continue this, but you should. This is really good and has a good plot, and you make the characters act exactly like they did in the movie. You should continue this.
R-Gomeni chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I don't know if you're planning on continuing the story, but I have to say, I've really enjoyed what you have so far. The characters are right, the plot is fantastic (I love it when people turn a deux ex machina into an actual plot device) and there is definite potential for whatever direction you want to take the story in. Anyway, hopefully you do update, cause I'd love to read more, but even if you don't the story was a great read.
Candymountain chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Cliffhanger! Why u do this to me? ;A; Love the story. I want to know what happens next! Can't wait! Please update soon! O w O
Jai Rose chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
DUDE This is really good! Please finish it!
WobblePaints chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Please, when you have time, finish writing the rest. It's extremely amazing and I really wanna know what happens next! :)
WobblePaints chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I think this story is amazing! :)
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
...craaaaaaaaaaaaaap. this is either going to end with a restraining order or a titan battle
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »