Reviews for A One Muse Man
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/29
I really enjoyed this, great job!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww! They had the talk after all! Great job!
Habita chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Love it! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
a very good piece!
fbobs chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Magnificant.
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I loved this! Loved, loved, loved it. :) They're converstion about musery and Castle knowing Beckett's insecurity was so like them, and something I imagined them discussing. I loved the echo of Castle saying he's a one muse kinda writer, and the hug at the end was such a beautiful moment. I think it has so much more of an impact than a kiss or declaration of emotions would have. So anyway, sorry about rambling a little. I just loved this. (Also, Linchpin was so awesome sauce :)).
someheartslove chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, I loved this.

How he reassured her Sophia was definitely not like her. How there was only instant attraction after which there was nothing left...

Love the ending. This was supersweet. Never, ever again. Ah.
Kasiliz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I needed this after the less than stellar "resolution" of Linchpin's ending. If AM reads fanfic, he needs to contact you about scripting this for a DVD extra. :-) It's canon, true-to-character, and leaves the audience with a feeling of closure. Thank you.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was great. Nicely written
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Would it have killed them to put something like this (or this exactly cause it was perfect) in the show!
ScribbledHP chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Geez, I wasn't expecting all of that emotion in the end. That was really well done.
AlwaysCaskett12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this. Honestly this story gave me episodes closure that I felt like I needed. I was still hanging after the end scene in Linchpin...I felt like more needed to be said or done...heck they got closer in the two patter of season three more than that! Minus little Josh weaseling his way back in. You know? This scene/chapter with the hug and some air clearing made tons more sense. Thanks! I can now rest easy. ;)
ChristaH chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Love it! Fantastic story!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Lamest beginning of a review ever, but... I really liked this story because it's believable, realistic, and them. I could see this happen. It has the fluff, the subtle undercurrent of their feelings for each other, but it's not like they fixed it and started humping like bunnies. Sure, who doesn't love reading a fic where things are worked out and then progress pretty quickly every now and then? But that's not how it would happen. This is. And so I appreciate, and enjoy that more than I can sufficiently express. You rock. Thank you!
J.D. Castle chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Nice piece! I like the clarity you give Castle in this, without turning into them jumping into bed. (Not that I don't like that sort of thing, but that's not where they are, so I'm glad you didn't push it.) :)