Reviews for A One Muse Man
loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I remember I was so disappointed to find out Castle have had another muse before Kate ... It makes what they have less special, especially since they didn't show us a conversation like this one to clarify it wasn't the same.
stellalpina chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Lovely fanfic. :)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really enjoyed this, great job!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww! They had the talk after all! Great job!
Habita chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Love it! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
a very good piece!
fbobs chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Magnificant.
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I loved this! Loved, loved, loved it. :) They're converstion about musery and Castle knowing Beckett's insecurity was so like them, and something I imagined them discussing. I loved the echo of Castle saying he's a one muse kinda writer, and the hug at the end was such a beautiful moment. I think it has so much more of an impact than a kiss or declaration of emotions would have. So anyway, sorry about rambling a little. I just loved this. (Also, Linchpin was so awesome sauce :)).
someheartslove chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, I loved this.

How he reassured her Sophia was definitely not like her. How there was only instant attraction after which there was nothing left...

Love the ending. This was supersweet. Never, ever again. Ah.
Kasiliz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I needed this after the less than stellar "resolution" of Linchpin's ending. If AM reads fanfic, he needs to contact you about scripting this for a DVD extra. :-) It's canon, true-to-character, and leaves the audience with a feeling of closure. Thank you.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was great. Nicely written
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Would it have killed them to put something like this (or this exactly cause it was perfect) in the show!
ScribbledHP chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Geez, I wasn't expecting all of that emotion in the end. That was really well done.
AlwaysCaskett12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this. Honestly this story gave me episodes closure that I felt like I needed. I was still hanging after the end scene in Linchpin...I felt like more needed to be said or done...heck they got closer in the two patter of season three more than that! Minus little Josh weaseling his way back in. You know? This scene/chapter with the hug and some air clearing made tons more sense. Thanks! I can now rest easy. ;)