Reviews for Face Down
Love it PLZZ write more!
Destineyofme chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Love the story write more please
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Please continue
lloveless9 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Really please I really wish u would updste! Lol this story is just what the doctor ordered n I know I'm not the only one who agrees! Xoxo anxious for more!
MandyJ223 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
I am totally loving this.
Damon is finally being shown the hero that he really is.
But is this it? Im gonna be a total brat but i want more! 3
bitchisback chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
THE HIATUS ON TVD will kill keep posting this cause it's so well written and in-character I just CAN'T.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
This is a good story:Best I've read so far about dark Stefan/Damon/Elena themes, GREAT job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
OMG.I read this in one night,now I'e rown addicted.
misfitvampirequeen chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Update soon love the story
This One's Just for Me chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I'm liking it!
smolder chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
please continue. this story is beyond awesomeness.
spf chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Omg. I love this. Stefan as the ripper?You've managed to keep him so in character.. making it seem all so real. Elena acts just like the one in the tv show would. Shes not made victim,even though deep down she is.. but she wont let it show.. not even to Damon,no matter how badly she needs help. I cant wait to explore some moee Delena dinamics to experiment Damon's character a little bit closer!
Katie chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
OMG I'm addicted. I read it twice and we're still at chapter 8! Keep going this great!
AGirlNamedSydney chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
My feels! I can't!
Xoxo
.dreamers
Anon chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
omg. this cliffhanger is gonna torture me! i loved the way you described the whole thing,as i pictured it before my eyes cause it was so well written. Seriously, I hope damon figures out a loop hole to get elena to tell him who did that and what happened.. although i dont really think its gonna be easy.