Reviews for you think your dreams are the same as mine
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
this makes me so happy. I want to read this as a novel length fic
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Loving the start of the series. Off to read the rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You are killking me 3 I love them too much ;)
songs chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
LOVLEY. Just. asdfghjkl;
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
To the genius of a writer, intern, actor, author, camera man, director, producer, whoever it was that first thought of this couple: thank you.

Best. Coulpe. Ever. Show's nothing without them to me anymore. Nothing. Don't care about Damon. Care a little bit about Stefan because I think he's so gaaaaah amazing charming gorgeous. Damon is too, but he's almost too pretty.

All I care about is Caroline and Nik and this amazing actor and please, give the part back to Joseph. Can't stand the Tyler guy. Nothing against the actor, but hey. It's JoMo, so.

And to you, darling: wow. Amazing. Loved it.

I like reading things that make me feel something. And yours did. So thank you for that.
Gidget-84 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hey girl! So I'm finally able to re-read and comment :) This is the same gidget_84 from tumblr, just in case someone else somehow has the same name lol

I loved how you started the story, and how their real first interaction alone is when she is angry and emotional and all of this crappy stuff has happened.

Because he's caused a lot of it, and yet she is able to talk to him about her dad and her mom and I love that he gets defensive for her when she talks about what her dad did to her. And she knows how he can relate to it.

And the dancing! She's like wtf Klaus? Waltz now? But you've made it work, and it's believable to me that she would indulge him this way.

Gah! and then the almost-kissing! and they're both all confused and have feelings and then the song is over and he's back to being the closed off Klaus that she knows, and she regrets it!

Okay I will now continue onto the next chapters and gush all over those! :)
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Came back to read this series from the beginning...loved this first one. Dancing is always a good subject. :)
AussyAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Love this, so sweet :) x
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You just made me ship Klaroline even harder than i already did
ccc chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
"I just ship it so hard, you guys."

You and me both, honey!

Aaaand now I want to see them dancing in her kitchen and I will be disappointed if it doesn't happen. Why do you have to write amazing stuff that I will never get to actually see? *bawls*

Don't stop, though, your writing it's too brilliant!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
HOW DOES THIS EXIST AND HOW I HAVE NOT READ IT BEFORE HOW
VampLou chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
So this is one of the most realisticall oneshots I've read about them.

There's no kssing or even more.

The scene really fits to their "relationship".

Very well done :)
KM chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Coming to this late but had to tell you how thoroughly I enjoyed it. The uneasy moment of truce between them is perfectly described. I love how readily Klaus understands her, and that he is drawn to what he sees. Carolines grief and confusion were perfectly portrayed as well. Bravo!
fadingtales chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I really love your writing style. It's just so lyrical and poetic. Like like part, " two people who should do nothing more but repel the other, close enough to trade heartbeats that neither should even be able to give." UGH heartbreak! Great work!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very sweet and interesting. Beautiful writing. You have left me wanting more!