Reviews for Tortura
auts1999 chapter 22 . 7/12
Love this story was hoping for an update on it. Hope you didn't forget about this story. Would love a closing to it.
LillyHalliwell chapter 22 . 6/2
Incredible story so far! But it doesn't really feel like it's finished yet.
nrdhrd3 chapter 22 . 2/6
Soooo good! Love it! Please continue!
KairiM chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Poor Kenzi, she's really having a tough time. I just want to cuddle her!
I really like this story. I like how it's dark and full of angst, but the love and friendship gives it the perfect balance. I've always been fascinated by Kenzi's past, I wish they would have gone into it more in the series but hey, that's what fanfiction is for!
You're a brilliant writer and I like your style of writing. I see that it has been a while since you last updated but I perfectly understand that life gets in the way. I've had the same problem with my own stories.
Anyway, I really look forward to your next update whenever it may be. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
This is amazing please finish this please!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/10/2015
Great story. I hope you continue. Thank you for posting
InuNekoLexi chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
I know a mare isn't the one giving her bad dreams, but wouldn't a baku still be able to help her keep the nightmares at bay?

Anyway, realize it's been a while since I reviewed, just been missing this story lately. Hope school is going well!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Update soon! I want to see how Kenzi finally starts o actually deal with all that's happened to her.
SmoakingCanary chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
Heyyyy please tell me ure going to update this... God i love the way you show their friendship!
MermaidianFog chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
Once again, that was amazing! The last few paragraphs were the best along with the bit with Dyson. Please update again. Reading your chapters (New and Old) is the highlight of the day.
LOCISVU chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
ARGH!I miss reading this!
lbw8lreh chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Wow, I am new to your stories and am really impressed! I sat down and read this story in basically one sitting because it was too good to put down. Thanks for continuing to write even with your very busy life.
starophie chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
IM SOBBING

KENZIII

I CANT HANDLE HOW UPSETTING THIS CHAPTER IS, MY POOR BABY

AMBER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

oh my god her panic attack was so vivid alakjfajfjs and the end scene where she curls up next to bo im sO EMOTIONAL JFC
scrawn chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
SO thrilled you've updated! We appreciate it even if it takes awhile :) And happy belated birthday!
guest chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
happy birthday :) I'm so glad that you're continuing this story, and bringing the Bo and Kenzi relationship back to the front. And thank you for Kenzi finally, seemingly, being willing to let Bo help her, comfort her, be there for her. thank you for posting