Reviews for Unleashed
Leydhawk chapter 10 . 3/20
Wow, I really enjoyed these! I surprised myself becoming a bit of a McGibbs fan earlier on when I started reading NCIS fanfic, but now it just seems right. Thanks for the hotness as well as the sweetness.

Liane
rigger42 chapter 8 . 2/24
The Divenire is just shockingly beautiful. Thanks for sharing that.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Nice.
Kakazu chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
These were beautiful stories. You are very good with this pairing.
calikocat chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Loved all ten one-shots. My favorite was probably Car Trouble, mostly because of the accidental call to Tony. That scene had me falling off my chair. :snicker: But Found Hope was endearing and the way they all supported Tim in one way or another was perfect. And Fornell catching them in the act...priceless.
Where am i now dang it flora chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
That was amazing all of them were amazing! 3

Though I erm got a bit confused about the ass pinching we don't do that in England or Ireland one St patty's day what's that all about?
CurlyMustache chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
All of these are amazing and sexy! :'3 Thanks so much for thessssseeeee!
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I would imagine that Tim would do great at whatever he choose to do.
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I wonder what nationally Gibbs is. Timmy is of course Irish. Loved it
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Chapter 3 Make Me Forget – That would make me forget the bad too.

Chapter 4 Inked – Love the tattoo!

Chapter 5 Car Trouble – Poor Tony! I’m betting some part of him wanted to join in what he was listening to. :D

Chapter 6 Unexpected Sight – Now who wouldn’t stop to watch that? I sure as heck would!

Chapter 7 Kiss Me – I just love St. Patrick’s Day!

Chapter 8 Solace – I don’t blame Tim for losing so of his polite way with the B**** that stole money from his parents, and others. I would do more than lose a little politeness.

What Gibbs did, calling in Tim’s parents was a very sweet thing, and I think it is something that he would do.

That kiss was very sweet too. I like how it was gentle, and not full of an overwhelming passion. Passion is great, but sometime the gentleness is better.

Chapter 9 Can’t Help – I think Tony’s right, Gibbs would bite his or Ziva’s head off for telling to sleep/eat/pause, but I also think he would still do it just because no matter how irritated he might be about it, he knows they are right.

I think the dancing is sweet though, and it’s a good way to get their minds off the case for a few minutes. It would have been really funny if Tony and Ziva had gotten up and started dancing too. :D
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hyper Tim! You have to love Hyper Tim! He’s just so cute!

Your line “He was going to hell. Well, he was already going there but he was going to a special place in hell.” reminds me of an episode of Firefly called ‘Our Mrs. Reynolds’. ‘Mr.’ Reynolds says, “Oh I’m going to the special Hell.” LOL!

That kiss was so sweet. I love Tim falling asleep mid-kiss!
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I’m with Tim. If I was dating/married to a Military man who had spare/old Dog Tags I’d want to wear them too.
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
As usual with your stories, I loved it. Wish it was longer. It seemed so logical & in character, all of them, except the slash part but that is the fun part. Abby sounded just like I picture her in my mind..pushy & a kind of emotional terrorist.
dr3 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Oh, these stories are *chuck-a-lious!*
Flowerfairy30 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
That was great. Very well written. I very much enjoyed the hole serese of one shots. I am looking forward to your next story, whatever it is.