Reviews for Nothing
bsfjsdbgfdf chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EHK :D jsdghweurtgkerjn just so much love. ... for your story i mean. though there is lottsa love in there to :) all of my favorite things i tell you! klaine, good predictable but at the same time intresting plot,angst, rachel and kurt friendship, brotherly love betweengst the "Huddmels" and most importantly ... butterflies ;)
yay chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i like it a lot and... fire reveiw?
cold kagome chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
OMG... YAY THEY TOGTHER.. . SOOO HAPPY...
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
So Rachel's and Finn's comments were totally uncalled for if Blaine didn't say anything but the truth. The only maybe hurtful thing he said was that Kurt broke his promise which is still true. Kinda don't understand their reactions if Kurt told them what Blaine said with all honesty. Now if he stretched the truth...
cold kagome chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
omg.. noooo plez tell em they get back togther again o,p no soo sad... my heart break for them... can't wait for what happen next
cold kagome chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
omg... plez tell kurt and blaine get togther gain... yeah go to kurt.. aw..
caramarie1918 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Wow this story is amazing! It's been a long time sense a fanfic made me cry! I didn't think that even Sebastian would go this low. To be honest, I am a bit mad at Kurt for letting Sebastian get to him like that. Please put Klaine back together! I don't like crying!
HElizabethG chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
As soon as I saw the title, then the summary, I knew I had to read this. I have a crazy obsession with The Script... anyways, I'm really glad I did start reading 'cause I really like it (even though it makes me sad) and I want more.

So glad to find out that it was asshole Sebastian who really broke them up.
AnimeFan202 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I sort of love drunk Blaine XD And with the drugging... I totally saw that coming!

Wow, I feel really stupid now. I was just thinking of how this story went along so well with this song I really like, then I read the chapter titles and realized that there was probably a reason for that XD

;D I loved how this one ended!

Update soon!
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
What? D: They can't break up! I haven't heard those rumors!

Anywho... You wrote a despair-encompassed Blaine very nicely.

Grr... I get the feeling you don't like Sebastian any more than I do which is fine with me. (Sorry if my review topics are a little erratic, I tend to review as I read.)

Wow, this is the second story I've read of yours and so far you're two for two in hitting topics close to home. My brother just broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years. :(

As much as I hate that they're breaking up, at least Kurt has a somewhat rational argument in that he's doing it FOR Blaine.

*sigh* ...Why is Sebastian such a stuck-up idiot? I can see this ending so badly...
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i dont wanna keep reading in fear there will be no more klaine, but i cant take my eyes off this! plus i absolutley LOVE the song its based off of!
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is really good! I'm just now getting interested in Glee and hearing all this stuff. People are freaked about an emminent split but there was a word from a realiable source from production that Kurt and Blaine won't break up. I hope your Klaine find their way back to each other. Of course Kurt needs to grovel lol!