Reviews for It's A Human Thing
asdf chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Awwww cuute. And nice characterization.
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is so cute! A little Shakarian never hurt anyone. 3 Great fic!
Zara chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Can't believe how in sync you are with the character(Garrus), i've read a lot of your work and you never cease to amaze me.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was so fantastic! I'm new to Mass Effect fic and with luck I stumbled across this gem. FemShep seemed perfectly in character (thank God because if I had to read one more where she's obssessing over makeup to seduce Garrus, I would cry) and Garrus was so delightfully Garrus. I had no idea he had such a fan following though he's obviously the best. Everything about this was great including most importantly everyone staying in character. Adding this one to favorites. Thank you!

The General
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aw, that is kinda cute. I would be really curious to see this taken all the way through. As you said near the end, no one goes through the things that Shepard goes through (whichever path you chose for him/her) without it giving them issues. It would be really nice to see Garrus supporting Shepard like that, even if he has to badger her into it at first. Also, you can't be strong like she is throughout the whole 3 games without hitting overload and falling apart. If you think about it, that would be about 3 years or so of constant fighting. Going from Eden Prime to the Collectors blowing up the Normandy, then straight back into the fight when she wakes up. No down time, no R&R. There is a reason we tend to have Sat and Sun off and why there is R&R for soldiers. Either way, very good story here. Nice job.
merlincrazy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh the Mako. Bane of my existance. I rejoiced to the heavens when it was gone in Mass Effect 2. Shepard never sleeps either. Cute oneshot!
I'mNotGoodAtThis chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love your writing. Garrus/Shepard buddy fics really are the best.
Thanatos34 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aww, this was so good! So well-written, too. Definitely gonna check out some of your other work.

Well done, and thanks for sharing!
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Perfect in every way imaginable. Keep writing.
EveyDawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very cute. I read a few of your other Shakarian fanfics, ones that mentioned this. :D Good job
Velasa chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was just the right amount of sweet, loved it. I like that it was ME1 setting a gentle groundwork for these two while staying in character, a really nice quiet little introspective piece.
Jessica Carpenter chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aw, this is just so cute! :D
Jessica Carpenter chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aw, this is just so cute! :D
cheers chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Love it! Always thought that Garrus would enjoy driving. I like your writing very much, so clean and sweet!
CookiesRmine chapter 1 . 4/13/2012