Reviews for GaMM BEFORE the Credits Season One
Upeasterner chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
Nice segue. I hope you reveal that little touching trick in the next btc!
Haunted Cottage chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
Beautiful set up for the opening scene. You can really turn a phrase, ie "the disturbing subtleties required of a deeper connection." I hadn't thought of this aspect of their relationship, and of the comparison with a shipboard romance! Your approach also better contextualizes the Harry Nilsson episode to follow - might explain why she fingers those pearls so nervously! BTW, I'm sorry the Loopies won't get to read this.
VioletStella chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
*sigh* just *sigh* Thank you for putting into words the moment when the Captain leaves the invitation in Carolyn's room. Just perfect.
AnonymousLily chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
That first sentence hooked me- the surname and imaginings. The POV contrast in the final paragraph caught alot I enjoyed about the show!
AnonymousLily chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Really appreciated their mutual curiousity in this chapter. "Or at least his dust?" made me grin.
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I appreciated Claymore having a backstory that made him more than just the series buffoon. Not having much $ when younger and caring for his mother made his later miserliness more human and less funny. When you think about it, his own living quarters were far below what he rented out.
Upeasterner chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Reset her jib? Love verbal foreplay.
Upeasterner chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Brilliant idea! I'm on it.