Reviews for Operation WTF?
bladewielder05 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Hope you're getting better if you haven't already.

*rubs eyes* Too many characters, so little space in my brain. Whenever I read, all I see for the names that pop out to me are X, X, X, X! Besides those other ones, of course...

But! I really like the storyline, the characters and the WTF moments, like how that dude (see? I don't even remember his name!) mistakens Marluxia as a girl. I would have made that mistake too. XD
OnyxRose chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Remember me? can there please be a scene where demyx and marluxia scream "run run away!" at the same time and do said action while one of them squeals like a little girl? (or both, for that matter :3)

YOU CAN DISREGARD THE REST OF THIS CRAP IF YOU WANT!

Axel: guess who she really is OnyxRose is just a name to hide her REAL pen name.

Me: oh just tell them my secret life why dontcha?

Axel: okay! she-

me: AXEL IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD THEN NO COOKIE FOR YOU!

Axel: you monster!

Me: go burn my homework.

Axel: okay! 8D

sorry for the not at all wanted (or needed for that matter .) rambling! if you actually read this thank you for wasting-i mean spending-this 30 seconds-15 minutes of your life
NexarkXIII chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
'A dress for a whore' made me ROTFLMFAO!
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I'm just glad you're okay!
HawkRider chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
It's a really good chapter. And it's good to find that you're better. And for the new update. Bad luck with the concussion. Glad that's not happened to me while I was skiing.

Sorry, that sounded selfish.
godly345 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Great your back. Hope you get better.*sends Destiny cyper cookies and get well soon cards with money in them*
xNinjaStormx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i know who the wierd guy is
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Yeah! Sequel!
OnyxRose chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! can't wait for more!
NexarkXIII chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
XD AWESOME CAN'T WAIT!
Nijx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Savtixan is a drama queen. Why didn't he kidnap Larxy and co.? Probably because they'd kill him. And he thought Marly was a girl… Idiot.
Ace of Spades777 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Gah! Dang it! You all just ruined the surprise of who the new guy is! I'm so sad, right now... *sulks in corner* oh well, good chapter and I hope you continue it.

Wait! What about Timex! It's a total sausage-fest now!
HawkRider chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, this was SO funny! And I'm not surprised about Marly appearing there...

I hope we get to see more of the window...

Oh, I can't believe it took two days for me to notice it, and only because I was looking at Bond's profile. Thanks Bond of Flame08!

And of course to you Destiny, for this brilliant start.

P.S. Satinvax's Somebody's Vanitas, isn't it? Nice name...
blingblinggal chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OMG I have been waiting for this one!Destiny I love your stories especially Double It!(I apologise if I didn't review)You must continue this and will there be new OCs submitted here?If so I'd like to add mine please!
godly345 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
It is Vantais isn't it. This is very bad.