Reviews for UnVeiled
hervissa chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Awww...poor Sevvie.
No matter how many mistakes he did, no matter how mean he was, the fact that he was alone stays.
But with Harry knowing him, /really/ knowing him, it's gonna be much better :3

hervissa :)
hervissa chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
The beginning of this story, the first ten or so chapters, are probably my favourite.
And I read them whenever I'm feeling a bit down.. :))

hervissa :)
Hiccup Dragon Trainer chapter 36 . 8/19/2013
Thumbprint Jam Biscuits? Are you referring to Jammie Dodgers?
mysinger chapter 61 . 8/19/2013
You have written so many amazing stories that I have enjoyed reading. Of all of them I think this is my favourite, possibly because I too thought Severus deserved a much better ending than he was given in DH. The concept for "Unveiled" is truly unique and masterfully carried out. Your characters have depth, growing and changing throughout the story. I especially enjoyed Severus' relationships with Harry, Alby and Lily. I look forward to the sequel. Thank you.
Kristy chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Page 394 was the big part of the third harry potter movie. It started the hints about their current professor of the defense against the dark arts Remus Lupin. And why he always disappeared once a month for lessons.
SlytherinToNyx chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Hi, this is the 2nd time i'm reading your story, which i love, just noticed something though, at the end of last chapter, in hagrids hut, sev tells harry to send a patronus and he does, so why is gin so mad? Didnt she receive it or was it not informative enough?
DarthSolus chapter 61 . 8/10/2013
This was an incredible story. I felt a little sad about Sev and Lily, but I guess it would be more realistic to do it that way. They are just children after all. I would love to read a sequel!
sophia chapter 31 . 8/4/2013
the sorting is never in the morning...
Shadow Huntress chapter 60 . 8/2/2013
I'm probably going to be one of the few reviewers (if not the only one) to respond to this chapter by telling you that, in this chapter, you copied down the most important moment of my life.
I am guessing that Harry, Freddy, and Mina are a set of identical twins and a fraternal baby.
Because the babies fought so much, they had to have a c-section.
You named the girl Philomina, which happens to be my middle name! (Although you spelled it "PhilomIna," instead of the more common "PhilomEna.")
My mom had a set of triplets, two identical twins (girls) and a fraternal one.
The only problem that you had was the difficulty of the combined size of all three babies.
All together, the babies weighed approximately thirteen and a half pounds.
Hermione would not have been able to move!
My sisters and I were all under four pounds.
My smallest sister was under a thousand grams.
My mom has horrible scars on her stomach which are stretch marks.
She had to hold her breath when she bent down to tie her shoes.
I know that you won't change your story, but I thought that you would have liked to hear about a triplet birth from the point of view of a triplet!
My mom says that the Caesarian section was incorrectly named.
Caesar's mother lived, which would have been impossible at the time if she had had a c-section.
In this chapter, Harry reminds me of my dad. My dad sometimes calls us Things 1, 2, and 3.
I also want to point out, the youngest child (born approximately a minute after the second child) is going to resent being the youngest for the rest of his/her life!
Whenever we go by age, even though, as triplets, we are all the same age, as the one pulled out last, I am forced to "wait my turn."
Mina is going to have a tough life.
As identicals, the other two will be referred to as "twins." They also will try to find a way to be different.
They feel special because they are identical, and they will try to keep Mina out of everything that they do.
This should be easy because they are boys and she is a girl.
When they are little, twins don't want an extra fraternal hanging around. I don't know why.
I also don't know if this happens all the time, but it did happen when we were little.
One more thing that you will find interesting comes when they learn how to talk.
Freddy, Harry, and Mina are going to be hard to understand.
They are instinctively going to call something by an incorrect name, just because the others are going to know what they are talking about.
If Hermione and Ron don't work very hard to stop them, their little triplets are going to create a new language.
I really hope that you like my information. I really love your story.
Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress
Guest chapter 61 . 7/29/2013
Please post the sequel!
chronos-girl chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
this is turning out to be a brady bunch kind of story. lol. but i'm liking it. Harry and ginny having children left and right
FlameOfIllumination chapter 43 . 7/27/2013
I've been thinking for some time now that the basic premise of this story doesn't make sense- if Severus and Sirius have all their own memories then they ARE adults. Small, easily tired, over emotional adults. And acting like because they can't control their magic they are therefore children doesn't work either- otherwise what are you saying about Muggles?
FlameOfIllumination chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
I really like this story but I hate the way you punished the centaurs. Either slavery is wrong or it isn't- you don't just go 'well its wrong to enslave children but its fine to enslave centaurs.'
Rawr I'm a Taco chapter 61 . 7/21/2013
Oh, I absolutely love this story! It's amazingly well, written, has a great plot, and not OOC at all, that I can tell. I can't wait for the sequel! Keep up the good work!

johfra chapter 61 . 7/20/2013
exceptional work loved every word
2,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »