Reviews for UnVeiled
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
I was gonna ask who Jamie was related to but then as I was reading the question answered itself. Please continue! It's really good!
writergirl85 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Really good, but not too crazy over the one line-lines.
StormyFireDragon chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
absolutely brilliant. i love the mixture of emotions and so forth. its refreshing.
foxee-chik chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
hpfan chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
i hope severus will be able to fit in. Great story like always.
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Great update. I like how things are turning out.
mineharmony chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Execellent
kitt46 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
I an really enjoying this story.

All the best.

Kitt
bethanysb chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Completely loving this story so far! Cannot wait to read more x
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Sirius should have gotten turned over Lupin's knee for that. And maybe for other things, such as leading Severus to Lupin when Lupin was the Wolf. Please continue!

CT
wandamarie chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
wow they are going to have there hands full with those two great work
Fifinella chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Oh how I LOVE your story so far! :) The idea is awesome! Keep up the great work!
YenGirl chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
I'm really loving the fast updates and at the same time, I'm dreading the time when the updates will catch up with you both!

At this rate, Yen will remain a semi permanent melted puddle of gurgling squeals on her chair. Severus is once again, awesomely written! You just made me want to pick him up and cuddle him, like Harry did, the lucky man! Severus still has a bit of a snark, but it's tempered with that sweet uncertainty and far more ready apologies than his adult self.

I felt my heart lighten when Severus apologised for being mean to Harry in his previous life. Yes, he'd been bullied by the Marauders, yes, Albus wasn't as fair to him as he ought to have been, but to have lit into Harry on the latter's first day of Potions WAS being mean. That apology was a long time in coming and Severus (bless his solemn little face) did it beautifully. Harry was lovely as well. I really, really like how you wrote him here. He's always had a sense of fair play and honesty and you've brought it out beautifully here. Well, Harry, you'll just have to help Severus keep his hair shampoo fresh, won't you? *winks* That whole scene in the bathroom was lovely. The rules and consequences were spelled out clearly and Severus agreed on them. Poor boy still remembers his father abusing him. I'm really looking foward to Severus getting used to affectionate touches and hugs.

That little bit about Severus' bum and hard chairs made me go 'aw' and giggle. Severus was cute without meaning to, and that takes a bit of nifty writing to get it right. Which you did. I guess Severus' transfiguration skill wasn't as good as Dumbledore and McGonagall's...

Sirius is... Sirius *sighs* He never lets up on Severus, does he? Bet he's the first one to be spanked *nods knowingly* Good thing Remus can keep him in line. I laughed at the part where all the adults agreed on Sirius needing to apologise again. You wrote him very well too especially when Teddy and Jamie were going on about older and younger brothers :D Just mention pranks and they'll love you.. LOL.

Oh, goodness - you're right! It's like the Marauders all over again! Sans Peter but no one really cares *smirks again* Well, Severus will have a whole host of avenging angels on his side this time - Harry, Ginny, Remus, Tonks, Lily and Alby! Oh and Bucky too, mustn't forget about him, he'll kick those Marauders into behaving, all right :D

Alby... ah, he's perfect. He helps his mum in the kitchen and he's willing to share his room and his toys. A total 180 from Dudley. Harry deserves such an angel after such a rotten childhood and Severus deserves such a playmate too (sleep on the couch indeed!). Hmm, I stopped carrying my daughter around after she turned 5 but it's adorable that Harry doesn't mind carrying Severus around. And obviously, neither does Severus!

A lovely, lovely chapter! I'm even more in love with Severus than ever. Says the squealy puddle on the chair.
LuffyMarra chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Awesome chapter. Keep going please.
Purplehonor chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Aww still so cute. I hope Remus is really good about keeping Sirius in line. maybe his "brothers" should play a trick on him so that he knows how it feels. Please keep updating!
2,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »