Reviews for UnVeiled
HarrySevfan chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Love it! Please update again, I need to know what happens at the Burrow!
Spitfire chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Wow! What a chapter! Length was perfect and so were the emotions. Sirius' comment at the end really annoyed me. I wish he'd stayed dead, because what did he ever do for anyone anyway?

Update soon!
Sexy Sevvie chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I cried for poor Sev here. And I think Sirius is going to be surprised to see how Moony has changed. Remus grew up. Sirius never did in the past.

Update soon!
Mystical Sorceress chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Love this story! Make Sev give Sirius a black eye1 He sure does deserve it!
Misti Eyes chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Great story so far! Sirius is going to be trouble, I just know it!
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Oh dear. Sirius is going to be trouble. Update soon.
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Great story and definitely cute! Keep it up! Please!
sammy chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
hey update soon...
Lady Laran chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I have a feeling that Sirius is going to be in for a NASTY surprise when he tries all his stunts. Remus is a dad now and those are more difficult to twist. *grins* The sections with Severus made me sniffle. Great job!
Fifinella chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
GOSH! The part where little Severus remembered how he had found Lily was so heart breaking! I mean: Hello? He is only(more or less) 5 years old! Poor, poor boy!

Oh and I swear: If Sirius is not nice to him, I'll come and kill him with my bare hands!

Great chapter!
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I dread what will happen when Remus finds out the boys, under Sirius' influence, are learning to become animagi. I wonder if Jamie will still become a stag or if Ted will become a wolf. I was also wondering if, since he's been reborn, does Severus still have the dark mark or is his left forearm now unblemished? I really like this story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Person chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
"I'm a full grown wizard with two 40-something boys stuck inside their five and seven year old bodies and one of them was a potions master and remembers everything, but instead of making a basic aging potion and letting them continue with their lives I'm going to raise them from scratch no matter how weird and awkward that is considering I hated one of them until the last seconds of his life and the other one was my father figure." Siriusly, can't they just make an aging potion so they can go back to their lives?
GundamPilot03 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
This chapter was awesome. Severus was so amusing. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what kind of trouble Sirius gets into. It's going to be interesting to see what happens next. I look forward to it.
YenGirl chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
The nursery... that scene in Severus' memories in DH Part 2 kept playing in my mind, as I'm sure you knew it would :)

Poor Severus, first unable to face going through another life without Lily and now seeing her death all over again. I liked how he pulled Harry in so that Harry got to witness his grief first hand. He had seen Severus' memories, of course, but that time was fraught with danger since Voldie was attacking the school and besides... seeing and feeling are two different things.

Severus was so cute after that, asking for a handkerchief :) LOL it reminds me of your other stories where he had a neverending supply. Learn from him, Harry! *eyes crumpled handkerchief* Severus is such a cute blend of adult and child... how he's articulate and firm when calm, and teary eyed and vulnerable otherwise.

Loved Harry for suggesting the Pensieve and for tucking up little Severus in bed (man, is he living out all our fantasies or what! *giggles*).

I must admit I'm surprised Severus didn't insist on finding some way of paying Harry back or protest that he'd been given too many. I like the idea of him wearing black as a sign of mourning even though it's a practical colour. Once he's of age to attend Hogwarts, he'll be turning heads since he'll have gained in confidence and attitude after living with a well adjusted and loving family.

That raven plushie sounds nice. I'm glad Harry got it for him. Hmm, Severus might have said thanks though, for the clothes and the toy... a part of being already adult...

'"All right already! Enough with the touchy-feely stuff!"' *giggles again* Bet he wouldn't say that if it were Lily hugging him. So Alby will have an older sis as well! (who's actually his grandma - and this whole adult turned child thing is going to fry my brain)

LOL, poor Severus - a qualified and certified Potions Master, the youngest in Britain and having to not only use child size equipment but ask for permission first! And from Potter! *is left a giggling heap on the floor* One more to add onto the heap of indignities... Harry's argument isn't that sound though, since Severus still retained his former knowledge. Ah well, his 5 year old fingers might not be so steady and cauldrons and jars can be heavy even if one know what's what.

Ah, I knew it - Lupin's houseshold will be even more rambunctious than the Potters'. Hey, Remus knew that Sirius was an animagus.. but perhaps he doesn't know that he brought the ability back with him. Oh yes, I sense a smacking coming on... and two if Severus retaliates. Which I'm pretty sure he will.

This chapter is much longer than the previous... and I'm probably the only one who thinks this but I prefer the previous chapters' lengths. It seemed just right to me... and makes reading to my daughter easier as well :D
Angel N Darkness chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
2,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »