Reviews for UnVeiled
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Why do I get the feeling Sirius is going to get hid hide tanned after a long stint in the corner? Great chapter! Please don't let Sirius get too out of hand before that naughty streak is squashed.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
That was good.
Purplehonor chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Nice job! I hope that Remus and Dora strict with Sirius and that he is in for a very rude awakening. 'Cause otherwise this is just going to be a repeat of history and that isn't good. Wonderful.
YeCatsJ chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Great chapter. Ooh. Sounds like Sirius is going to stir up trouble with Sev.
sammy chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
hope to read more of this...
librarywitch chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
I like how Sirius and Severus can remember their adult lives but the kid is still there. I hope both of them will embrace this opportunity to get it right this time. Before neither had the best chance, this time they do. Thanks for sharing this wonderful do over tale!
mzperx chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Unfortunately, I do not know English well formulated. But I like this story really. But I do not like Sirius! He always cause Severus pain.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
update soon
LuffyMarra chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Great chapter. I hope Black learns to leave Snape alone soon. But something tells me he won't learn until Lilly comes back.
foxee-chik chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
witchsbroom chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Oh my just loved this chapter. OMG poor Severus seeing that crib and then having a flashback into seeing his Lily lying dead in the nursery and then sharing it with Harry (poor little guy) Oh I just love shopping looks like Sev does like other colors and he finally get's his raven plushie, and all the art supplies that a 4 and 5 yr old will every need. Oh oh looks like Remus is sure going to have his hands full with Sirius in the house (and know that the boys also know that he's a dog)well Remus also knows that also)). can't wait to see what happens when they all get to the Burrow for the Victory Day party and just what trouble Sirius causes for Sev and the out come of that one. I'm sure that sirius will learn real quick that his Moony isn't a push over like in his day
Phoenix1592 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
I guess Harry crib in Sev's memories didn't stand out to Harry when he viewed them, so he didn't think seeing it would affect Severus soo much,

keeping Severus away from potions may not be too hard, as he Albus for company

Sirius is planning to be the rebel
SakuraDragomir chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love harry potter and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl