Reviews for UnVeiled
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Punishment was on target. Sirius definitely deserved that. But yeah I agree that it isn't the end from Sirius.
cara-tanaka chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Love it. Can't wait for more. Looking forward to it :D
wandamarie chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
wow loving it thanks keep up the great work
kittyfiction2008 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
wow sirius is such a little brat... but any who please keep up the good work and i hope to see an update soon

"H-How is this possible?" Hermione asked, wide-eyed.

Harry looked at his friend seriously, "magic..."
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
good story :) freaking Sirius. what a punk. lol why do most of the Marauders you write make me mad at them all the time? :P *hugs the awesome author*
WolfKeeper989 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
That was good
SoulMore chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
FAN!~
YenGirl chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Hmm, it's quite obvious Sirius is going to get smacked, but I agree with bkerrmom1 - Sirius did have a strict upbringing. I hope the spanking won't create more resentment in him, against Severus, and against Remus, his old friend. There's quite a big change to adjust to!

Lucius was hilarious. It was an effort for me to imagine that cold, fastidious, arrogant blond pureblood acting so... er... down to earth and apologising for his 'pureblood mentality'. It was nice to see Draco not being afraid of his father and Scorpius was delightful. I'm sure he gets on better with Alby than with Lupin's boys. I do wonder about that 'Malfoy tradition' though - what if the eldest born is a girl for example...

So everyone who's everyone is going to the Burrow? That house is going to explode! :D

Andromeda certainly recognised Sirius. There's going to be a lot of eye widening and eyebrow lifting going on :D

Aw, Severus is still awesomely cute. You make me want to cuddle him each chapter - 'She returned a few moments later without th apron and carrying a large bowl.' *giggles* Alby is just a little behind him in the cute sweepstakes. And dear Ron manages to once again put his foot in it *sighs*

When you mentioned George, I couldn't help wondering if he was expecting to see a little Fred walk in right that minute, since he had died on the same day as Severus. But ah well, Fred didn't have any strong regrets. I had to giggle at little Severus adamant with joining the men for talks instead of the children for games. Lucius was, once again, hilarious! Fancy Arthur having to tell him to pull himself together! :D

Hmm, so other than Scorpius, the other blond children must belong to Bill and Fleur per'aps? It's funny, there's almost like 2 little gangs there - the cheeky and more rambunctious group consisting of Lupin's two (now three) boys and the quieter, more studious group consisting of Alby, Rosie and now Severus! Hope Rosie doesn't bully her two boys into playing tea party... *tries to keep a straight face*

Ah - the promised sticky situation - very well done! *nods* Jamie and Teddy may think Rosie acts that way because of her mother, but I think she is smart and keeps her head. Way to go, Rosie! Severus will have to learn to be stronger soon though, this is the 3rd time he's cried, poor boy. Good thing they didn't have their wands with them *shudders at what could have happened* and that Severus used fists instead of his magic!

Teddy and Jamie know how to protect themselves - they might end up in Slytherin :D Never tattle on their new brother but never defend him either!

Hope the rest of tonight will proceed more smoothly!
GundamPilot03 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
This chapter was so cute. I can't wait for the next one to see what happens next and how Sirius reacts to his punishment. I really look forward to it and can't wait. I'll be looking out for it. It was great to read when I got off work tonight.
Phoenix1592 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
good to know Lucius has really had a change of heart concerning his past actions

it was quite noble of him to apolgise to Severus

will Sirius never learn, well I suppose not, Sirius is about to learn that the old Moony, and this one is somewhat different

however its good those two did fight with magic,

if they did it's possible Severus could have badly injured Sirius
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
uhoh! The Study!
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Poor little Severus! I would think punishment for Sirus is going to be difficult... his parents probably used force... maybe being shunned by his family until he can act better or maybe Andromeda showing just how much like his parents he is acting by being vicious to Severus.

Remus and Dora are going to have their hands full if Sirius gets a chance to corrupt their kids. We should be able to see some clear nature vs nurture in young James.
Paola1991 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Great chapter! Poor Sev! Sirius is mean! I have a feeling though that one spanking isn't gonna do it. I mean he's gonna be pretty mad at Moony for spanking him. To him, it's like getting spanked by his equal. I like the fact that they have there memories but at the same time it makes it harder on them if you know what I mean. They'd find it easier to be disciplined and to be kids if they didn't. Well, Sirius has no problem with being a kid, he just has a problem accepting consequences. Severus though, now he is way too mature for his age! I love the way he talks! Update soon!
librarywitch chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
This so much easier for Sirius because he is such kid at heart. Poor Severus hasn't been one for a much longer time. I love this tale and you are doing such a great job with it!
kellyhp chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
yay update sirius deserves it you have thought he have got the message owell he'll soon get it when remus is done with him thats if harry doesnt have a turn as well :)
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 182 .. Last Next »