Reviews for UnVeiled
serpiente marina chapter 61 . 11/2/2015
me encanto me encanta que a sevy se le dio otra oportunidad (la que merecĂ­a )
CleoViolet chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Can't believe ice found this! Read this ages ago on another site and was determined to find it again! Started to loose hope but then I just stumbled upon it!

Can't wait to read the rest!
excessivelyperky chapter 61 . 9/30/2015
And here we come to this ending.

But Draco and Sirius were in no way compatible; Draco was the one who almost died, not Harry (notice that Harry didn't mention that bit and probably hoped Sev didn't have that in his memories). What Snape went through as student was far, far worse than what Harry did, never mind the fun and games in PoA. But of course, Harry loves Sirius, so he has to minimize what his old godfather does.

At least Harry does understand that Sev could have a problem forgiving Sirius, which is more than Albus ever did.

But of course Sev does cave; though he says it's going to take time, you know that he will forgive sweet Lily. Equals? Sigh, probably never. Sev is too used to being Lily's doormat.

Maybe this time, though, Lily will understand what she did wrong. As a spoiled darling of Malfoy Manor, though, she is never going to learn the lessons that Sev did about poverty and not getting what you want.

Sequel someday, I hope.
excessivelyperky chapter 60 . 9/25/2015
Awww...poor Hermione, hope she heals up better than most women would in the Muggle world, and has some help at home (yes, she's against house elves, but at some point she'll want to sleep...).

Triplets. Wow.
excessivelyperky chapter 59 . 9/21/2015
Yes, Severus will forgive Lily; but it might be a while. She needs to know how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot for her own growth, and Sev needs to be allowed to be upset, and not just give in because he's her doormat-he was that too much of the time in his previous life. He was forced to 'forgive' an awful lot in his first life, and it came out in anger, usually at the wrong time. He needs time, something he never had before.

Look how long it's taken him to relax around Sirius; and it took change on Sirius' part, too. Lily hasn't had to change, ever-it's about time she did.
excessivelyperky chapter 58 . 9/19/2015
And nobody thought to try CPR? (sighs)

But at least Harry is back.
excessivelyperky chapter 57 . 9/15/2015
Ah, the wrapup of the Three and a Half Stooges (I counted Pansy as the 1 and a half).

But obviously, we have an Evil Cliffie here...
excessivelyperky chapter 55 . 9/5/2015
Talk about the Three Stooges-or Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. Sigh. Even Snake-Face would have Crucioed them for sheer stupidity.

But I'm glad the children got fed, at least, and that the three of them were able to help Sev send a Patronus.
excessivelyperky chapter 54 . 8/29/2015
Well...if you want to get information from children, a nice environment and perhaps some lollipop usually works better than fear and terror (like in Despicable Me 2, the minions don't try to escape their water park with tequila snipers very hard). But one suspects that we are not looking at the top level DEs here.

And with Ginny so hormonal-she should go along on this expedition, too. You've never seen a Bat-Bogey hex delivered with lethal intent, but I suspect she could manage that quite well right now.
excessivelyperky chapter 53 . 8/22/2015
I wonder how Ginny is sleeping? I had terrible insomnia when I was post-partum the second time (the first time involved colic, when insomnia would have been *helpful*). I wonder if that Sweet Dreams potion would help?

I see where you're going by using May 2 for both Sirius and Severus, though.

Ack! Death Eaters! Very good Evil Cliffie!
excessivelyperky chapter 52 . 8/21/2015
Sirius' date of death isn't the same as Sev's, is it?

And Dudley played a bit of dirty pool with his assets. We all sympathize with him, of course, because Monica is mean to Celia, but hiding assets like that is also what bad people do. No biscuit for Dudley. Now if he was fair with the assets, but Monica had to pay child support, then that would be fair. But hiding them and lying about them? Not so much.

Harry did not mourn Snape at the time he died. Sorry. He may say he did to make Sev feel better, but canon does not bear out what he said.

But at least Harry and Ginny took time to listen to him.
excessivelyperky chapter 51 . 8/18/2015
Sadly, Severus would know more about fighting parents than anyone else-except nobody, till now, ever chose him (Eileen chose her husband over her son).

Poor Dudley-he made the right choice, though. Celia is much more important.
excessivelyperky chapter 50 . 8/16/2015
That's right, the Weasleys aren't used to having pets except for Scabbers (oops!), who knew better than to get into trouble. After all, they have a ghoul in the attic, which means regular pets would never have lasted long inside (otherwise, a family like Ginny's would have had cats and dogs and who knows what-this is why Ginny has no patience with the fox.

But I loved how Sev and Celia talked together-they both know what it's like to have a parent who hates magic.

And it's enjoyable seeing Sev act like a kid.
Gleas chapter 27 . 8/13/2015
That last bit was just phenomenal! Love Alby
excessivelyperky chapter 49 . 8/10/2015
Dudley and Monica are obviously on their way to a divorce. But if that happens, it'll be difficult for Dudley to get remarried-since he doesn't have any magical powers himself, he won't be seen as much of a catch there, and few Muggles are going to accept the magical world.

And Ginny would have to be pretty hard core not to give into Sevvy when he's doing the Bambi eyes. Plus, he's shown himself to be pretty responsible and probably will do much of the work for Bright Shadow.
2,714 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »