Reviews for UnVeiled
excessivelyperky chapter 48 . 7/25
Yes, it's never a good idea to move someone with a head injury (or scrape their head against a wall as was done to Snape in canon). Sirius was an idiot, but this isn't anything new, and he paid for it plenty with having to stay in bed.

Sev is sure good with Indi, isn't he?

And it's neat that both Jamie and Sirius are in the commercial. Maybe they'll stop fighting!
Gleas chapter 22 . 7/23
Hahaha Sev is truly starting to let loose now beware adults!
GirlWithACurl chapter 61 . 7/20
Love this story! PLEASE work on the sequel!

- All my best wishes.
excessivelyperky chapter 47 . 7/21
Oops. Well, Sev will learn how to ask for help because he's a child.

Someday. Right now he and Lily are hurting too bad (hurrah for 'stop, drop, and roll').

And the mums are doing their best.
Gleas chapter 11 . 7/21
Oh dear... I see where this is going
Gleas chapter 7 . 7/21
I rather think Sirius got off easy... I'd have screamed myself hoarse at him and probably took him home for the night (from all the fun and yummy dinner) after the spanking... since he can't act like a civilized person. Though... I suppose since he's adjusting, it's alright for now
Gleas chapter 5 . 7/21
Sometimes I hate Sirius and how he has no concept of forgiveness or empathy...
Jetsun1119 chapter 61 . 7/20
This story is absolutely incredible, not to mention hysterical and heartbreaking by turns. Thank you for writing it!
PrincessMoony chapter 34 . 7/7
'Turn to page three hundred and ninety-four' hahahaha! I loved that! This fic is awesome, and Sev/Lily is so sweet! Thank you thank you thank you! -M
excessivelyperky chapter 46 . 7/2
I'm so glad that Celia had such a good time, both with Harry's family and her own. I'm also happy that Dudley wants to do right by her.

A talking toaster? Let me guess, Arthur bought it from the red dwarf...
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 5/31
This is a lovely chapter, and I feel for both Celia and Dudley (I hope Dudley makes a financial contribution to Harry's family no matter how much Harry says not to; Celia is going to cost some money).

And Sev did the right thing by making Celia understand that she wasn't the only one - he is becoming more empathetic than he used to be.
marthapreston4 chapter 51 . 5/31
well I am glad he finally fixed it
marthapreston4 chapter 45 . 5/31
Okay having the kids at first was cute but when you continually add more kids its just feels like we are reading about a day care
marthapreston4 chapter 44 . 5/31
Wow he is choosing his wife and abusive parents over his kid what a horrible dad.
marthapreston4 chapter 32 . 5/31
Why would she be voldy mistress she would have been like 12 when he was in power and he was like 70
2,697 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »