Reviews for UnVeiled
Jissy2013 chapter 14 . 5/1
Omg that just so sweet Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 4/30
Poor Sev
otkcp chapter 30 . 3/11
Albus being romantically linked to Poppy irked me (him being romantically linked to any female character does) he is gay.
serenityselena chapter 61 . 2/18
fantastic story... so many interesting twists...
I started reading it the day before yesterday and I couldn't stop until I finished it :)
Lol, love the remark about Harry and Severus commenting about hard chairs and sleeping bums at Hogwarts!
Aww poor Severus. I just want to give him a hug. I imagine he would have a tough time compared to Sirius especially with what he has been through.
Great story
I can't find unveiled 11
394- turn to page 394
The next generation of readers are here
deanna4403 chapter 61 . 1/31
love this so much can not wait for the sequel of this I have been looking for a story that has harry as Sirius and snoped kidnapped daughter that was charmed a girl
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 34 . 1/4
the significance of 394...
"turn to page 394" Alan Rickman (as Professor Snape teaching the DADA class for Professor Lupin who was in his furry form at the time.) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 21 . 1/4
something involving bats would be good!
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
only at chapter 15 but so far it is wonderful. It is bringing closure, healing and something special to characters we loved and getting to see them grow and change and become more. It might not have lots of fights or excitement or action but rather it is a touching and loving story and I wouldn't change a thing. Sometimes you need danger and excitement and read a story like that but it is also very nice to read a story about love and caring and a famlly building.

I have also notices that in 15 chapters, there have been no mispelled words, word substitions, wrong words or bad grammer that so throws me off so that adds to the very high quality of this story.
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Though you wrote it several years ago, I am currently enjoying "Unveiled". It's creative, original in its own way, and realistic (within the bounds of a Magical world). That said...

I am severely hoping that you simply did a whole lot of research. Because otherwise, I have to ask if you were abused.

You did too well. I had a mother that smacked me a few too many times for less than "smack able" reasons. I also have a teenaged daughter who we are fighting to keep her father away. (Because a polite, active, outgoing child should not become a rule repeating, afraid-of-acting-like-a-kid drone after 2 weeks in a different household)

If it was you, I hope you got help. If it was someone you know, kudos because you are obviously attentive to detail and probably helped them out. And if it was research, you did very well. The subtle shifting between 'Potter' 'Harry' and 'sir' was what caught me. It's Potter most of the time, Harry when he's feeling vulnerable, and sir when he's scared. I see it in me house pretty regularly. You have painted an abused kid to a tee.

Now to decide (mentally, because literately you already have a solid O...) if that's a good thing...

I love the story. I ramble, it's why I don't write a lot myself. I love the story. Keep writing.
Bella chapter 39 . 10/28/2016
Isn't James Sirius Potter supposed to be Harry's eldest son and Albus Severus the second and Lily Luna the youngest?
Bella chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
I think people shouldn't use violance as a consequence of misbehaving. There are other ways of getting kids in trouble.
2,745 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »