Reviews for UnVeiled
kittyranma chapter 61 . 6/30/2016
Loved it can't wait for sequel.
Grunt chapter 61 . 6/19/2016
This is perfect!
Aqua and Luna chapter 61 . 5/19/2016
I so excited for Botha sequels to both stories I have finished. I think you have an amazing writing style and I can't wait to go on. I'll be watching for those two sequels to Moon Fire and UnVeiled!
~Aqua
Citrus Sinensis chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
Oh bloody hell... Albus Severus Potter is a riot!
Did Harry wave his wand around... XD XD XD
I'm rolling around in a puddle of tears of mirth...
Citrus Sinensis chapter 24 . 3/8/2016
Great job on the chocolate frog thing, really good ending. Also, what's this about Severus having discovered the secret of true flight in his previous life?
Could the trick be throwing yourself at thebgroundand learning to miss? Haha, Douglas Adams plagiarism.
I love this story so much!
Lena Lennox chapter 61 . 12/17/2015
This was a very cute story. I enjoyed it but I must say you have become an immensely better writer as time has gone by. (I've read a lot of your newer fics prior to reading this one).
Ruffian chapter 61 . 11/29/2015
I hope you write a sequel for this... Very well written
Karou WindStalker chapter 61 . 11/28/2015
I'm glad I stumbled across this story. _
I hope it continues. _
Emily.2214 chapter 61 . 11/8/2015
I hope there will soon be the second part of this great story ... Sorry if this poorly written English is not my native language
serpiente marina chapter 61 . 11/2/2015
me encanto me encanta que a sevy se le dio otra oportunidad (la que merecĂ­a )
CleoViolet chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Can't believe ice found this! Read this ages ago on another site and was determined to find it again! Started to loose hope but then I just stumbled upon it!

Can't wait to read the rest!
excessivelyperky chapter 61 . 9/30/2015
And here we come to this ending.

But Draco and Sirius were in no way compatible; Draco was the one who almost died, not Harry (notice that Harry didn't mention that bit and probably hoped Sev didn't have that in his memories). What Snape went through as student was far, far worse than what Harry did, never mind the fun and games in PoA. But of course, Harry loves Sirius, so he has to minimize what his old godfather does.

At least Harry does understand that Sev could have a problem forgiving Sirius, which is more than Albus ever did.

But of course Sev does cave; though he says it's going to take time, you know that he will forgive sweet Lily. Equals? Sigh, probably never. Sev is too used to being Lily's doormat.

Maybe this time, though, Lily will understand what she did wrong. As a spoiled darling of Malfoy Manor, though, she is never going to learn the lessons that Sev did about poverty and not getting what you want.

Sequel someday, I hope.
excessivelyperky chapter 60 . 9/25/2015
Awww...poor Hermione, hope she heals up better than most women would in the Muggle world, and has some help at home (yes, she's against house elves, but at some point she'll want to sleep...).

Triplets. Wow.
excessivelyperky chapter 59 . 9/21/2015
Yes, Severus will forgive Lily; but it might be a while. She needs to know how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot for her own growth, and Sev needs to be allowed to be upset, and not just give in because he's her doormat-he was that too much of the time in his previous life. He was forced to 'forgive' an awful lot in his first life, and it came out in anger, usually at the wrong time. He needs time, something he never had before.

Look how long it's taken him to relax around Sirius; and it took change on Sirius' part, too. Lily hasn't had to change, ever-it's about time she did.
excessivelyperky chapter 58 . 9/19/2015
And nobody thought to try CPR? (sighs)

But at least Harry is back.
2,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »