Reviews for UnVeiled
Severus T Snape chapter 33 . 11/30/2014
very, very good idea!
Severus T Snape chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
I was a little worried at Lilys arivel. But you fit it in excellent. I'm in love with your writing style! good job done, very good.
Severus T Snape chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
cool. and funny. typical Sirius :D
Severus T Snape chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Is there a sequel to this story?
Severus T Snape chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Great story! Excellent writing. I'm a 100% fan of deaging stories!
Severus T Snape chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I love this story!
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Sounds fun...
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
What a contrast between Severus and Sirius; Sirius is all five year old, except for a few times when he realizes what he remembers from being a grownup (mainly not liking Severus). Severus, on the other hand, is mostly an adult in a child's body, except when he lets his guard down.

I know that Ginny doesn't have time for it, but Sev needs more time to just be a child.

But Harry will heal much better, and here's hoping that Healer Jordan doesn't take all the credit for himself.
Severus T Snape chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
So far I love this story. Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Oh, dear, Jamie and Sirius played quite a trick on the boy with the dog-although with a border collie, you'd be surprised what one can pick up.

I wish Ginny would teach me to cook with magic, heh.

That's awful about the microwave, I hope Harry will be all right.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Harry was right about thing-when Ginny was worried, she should have sent him her Patronus. She would have spared herself a lot of worry, and probably would have showed up with bells on and her wand out. Those centaurs would never have had time to react (see Molly vs. Bellatrix). Then again, Harry could have sent his Patronus a whole lot sooner than he did, too.

But their arguing did upset the children, especially Severus, and I think both parents have learned from that.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
I'm glad that Harry took care of the centaurs and rescued Severus and Alby-but it would have been a very good idea to send his wife a Patronus to let her know they were all still alive while in the process. And Sev should see a real healer, in case he has other injuries besides just the switch, because little kids don't always say everything they need to, and Sev has a history of not bothering to mention them.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Yes, even as a child himself, Severus is protecting Alby as much as he possibly can.

Those centaurs are about to get a heavy duty lesson in why it's a bad idea to kidnap and mistreat children, though...
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Sirius and Jamie are *so* doomed. Shakes head sadly (and poor Remus, too!).

Oops, two little boys lost in the Forbidden Forest...hope Harry can find them soon!
Momorulz chapter 61 . 10/26/2014