Reviews for UnVeiled
marthapreston4 chapter 44 . 5/31/2015
Wow he is choosing his wife and abusive parents over his kid what a horrible dad.
marthapreston4 chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
Why would she be voldy mistress she would have been like 12 when he was in power and he was like 70
kitty chapter 61 . 5/15/2015
Did you ever do the sequel? I can't find it anywhere.
lizyeh2000 chapter 61 . 5/14/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
Snoella chapter 52 . 5/2/2015
Why is ginny so stubborn? At first i was so pissed off...
Ella chapter 36 . 5/1/2015
Is it okay if i say... I'm sooo pissed of Sirius... He's such a spoiled brat... I never expected gim to be like that!

Anyway love the story! You should write a book...
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 4/25/2015
I'm glad those two boys are being taken care of (and am glad the wizarding world actually has child services).

Poor Celia...good thing Harry and Ginny are serial adopters, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 4/17/2015
At least in this story, concussions should be treated properly and taken seriously. Unlike canon.

And I'm glad that Padfoot saved the day, even if he gave Remus heart trouble trying to find him.
Linzlover chapter 61 . 4/9/2015
Please write the sequel! I would love to read it! Great story by the way.
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 3/18/2015
Very good chapter-I've had those chili cheese chips, in the Muggle world they're known as Nachos Supreme (and they are sooo good!).

And I hope Ron is all right.

Sirius, too, poor puppy!
muumi2three chapter 61 . 3/15/2015
A good wrap-up for this story. It's true to life that a more healthy relationship between Severus and Lily needs them both to admit their culpability, forgive, and move on. Thanks for writing!
muumi2three chapter 40 . 3/15/2015
I'm afraid Mrspurpleduck is correct. Ginny is doing all she can to decrease her milk supply. Just keep on giving the baby everything but human milk, make the dad get up and fix bottles, don't increase nursing time, and no matter how much milk a woman could produce, she'll dry up in short order. Even for a fictional character, it's a bit annoying. I'll try and speed up my reading a bit to skim over the unnecessary details of baby feeding. All the detail makes for a very slow moving story - kids' illnesses too. By the time Rose came down with her little fever, we'd had detailed accounts of Severus ill, Alby ill, Jamie and Sirius ill (at least that was a little different and advanced characterization if not the plot), and Teddy ill. And sick kids aren't any more fun to deal with or read about than colicky babies. I LOVE the premise of the story and am hoping to see some more Sev & Lily eventually. Hoping!
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 3/8/2015
Actually, it's progress that Sev is acting more like a child and less like a miniature adult. And children get into serious mischief from time to time (though he might have given up sooner if Lily hadn't thought of the shovel thing and the house elf).

That's cool about the book, though.

And I know what's going to happen with Ginny and Harry...I recall the third Shrek movie where Shrek and Fiona, after getting the gang asleep, stare meaningfully into each other's eyes...and the next shot we see, they're snoring their heads off.
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 3/2/2015
Ah, the wonders of jealous little siblings and colic on top of it (Karo syrup rules! One tablespoon per 8 ounces of formula let us sleep for like HOURS). But I sure hope mare's milk works, too.

And all of them finally went to sleep. Amen!
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 2/23/2015
Considering how Alby woke Sev up a few times...well, I could feel more sorry for him than I do, but I don't. And Sev could have gone by himself, but didn't.

Indigo sounds delightful (it might be interesting to see Luna Lovegood's reaction to this girl).
2,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »