Reviews for Just Friends
Deuxcis chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aww What a sweet fic. Poor Mizuki.

I'm a Senri x Hime shipper all the way because I believe that they're a perfect fit. I really do feel sorry for Mizuki though. In these kinds of love triangles, it's always the nice guy that gets the short end of the stick. Not that Senri isn't nice, but he's a tsundere. Which means not everything that comes out of his mouth is a kind word.

This was well-written overall. The only thing that I would take issue with is verb tense. It's kind of inconsistent here. :/ It doesn't detract from the enjoyment of the story, but grammatically, it's unstable.

My favorite part was when Mizuki is realizing how he felt. His heart going *dokidoki* in response to his mental queries was a nice touch. n_n
GottaLoveManga chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was a sweet bitter love for Mizuki. *Starts crying*
nikitabell chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
lovely :)
VioletCAmellia chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
;A;
poor Mizuki!I personally like MizukixHime better than SenrixHime to be honest with you...MizukixHime FTW!
tashaj4de chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
3... 2... 1

EEEE!

Alright, I just started reading Seiyuu ka! today... and I'm hooked xD I went to FF and found this- it needs more fanfics!

Hmm... not sure which to ship anymore xD HimexSenri or HimexMizuki-

...excuse me while I fangirl both anyway- *shot*

Now if only this wasn't a one-shot- xD
luvinkiri chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love it!
PARAdoxial chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
i think i died a little inside at that last part

mizukiiiiiii

oh, nice work. mizuki is doing better in the lover department in the manga right now. kidou...i think is mainly going on pity-love? (even though i love both)
Kougyoku Ren chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
If you're on mangafox, you also must know who I am. Or not. I wish were that popular, anyways. .

...

This story... ;A;

ASDFGHJKL

It's not a secret that I am a hardcore MizuHime (Ah, Even the ship name is beautiful!) shipper. I love Mizuki, and this fic was beautiful... ;A; He's just so sweet.

Don't take me wrong, I love Senri too, but I like Hime and Mizuki's relationship more. Senri is so akward sometimes, even it is funny, I enjoy Hime's interactions with Mizuki more! Also I think he's a closet yandere... (which only makes him oh so lovable! ;; [-Yep, I dunno how my mind works either]).

Anyways, thank you for this masterpiece. It kinda made me ASDFGHJKL ;A;

PS. Keep writing, this fandom needs more love.

PS2. Preferably MizuHime. I'd love that and review every single one. ;;

PS3. I wish I could write. My writting skills and grammar is poor. ;;
ai-haibara777 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
when mizuki realizes his feeling 4 hime,

hime realizes her feeling 4 senri too and ready to confess.

poor mizuki.