Reviews for they say a bad girl will shatter your world, drive you insane
LenyRehim chapter 4 . 4/2
Buen trabajo, me encanto
Cain chapter 4 . 3/30
Love this. Very well written. I'm a big fan of Tori POV fics and it's always fun to find a good one. I like that they aren't too fluffy either. I like that they continue with their bickering and fighting because that's how it would be. Fighting at Jade's locker and then making out at Tori's...yes. That is exactly how it would be.

On my way to read the sequel now...
TheEternalVictor chapter 4 . 3/22
I love this one so much. The last chapter made me cry and sent shockwaves through me. great writing and Im ready to read that sequel! Jori forever!
Alphawolf69 chapter 4 . 2/5
Very cute and fun story -loved the way they both brought the best out in each other.
Noob chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
ur fic put a smile on my face. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This story is amazing. It feels like it could slot perfectly into the show, except it's even better because of the whole Jade and Tori dating thing. I read this at archive of our own but had to come here to review because I don't have an account there.
biteaddict93 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I loved it! Very cute! I wish it was longer tho!
chase19 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I could have sworn I read this before, under a different name by someone else.
fcwolfg chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Also awesome! Wish there was more description of their time in the back of the car. ( cant wait to read more thou!
fcwolfg chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
OMG, this is amazing, great writing, my heart was pounding with tori's I'm looking forward to reading more. Poor hamster btw. also love how u have captured the characters. Can't wait for more!
Lushcoltrane chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This is such a wonderful story! I really enjoyed how Jade & Tori evolved from frenemies to lovers with differences as it went on. And I think you captured the essence of the characters very well.

Now I'm gonna check out the sequel.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Well this was a fun read, certainly Jade Tori several adventures and in return Tori made sure she was able to open up!

Excellent!

Now, into the sequel!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
mykes chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I adore this story so much. :) Super excited for the sequel. One of the best Jori fics hand down. You're an awesome writer. The angst and the romance and the everything is just perfect and I get emotional. :') bless. Thanks for writing!
blueforu chapter 4 . 8/28/2014