Reviews for Soul Mates
izzyp120 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Cool
AliceTheClueless chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is so incredibly sweet! Great job :)
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww, that was so sweet! D
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That's a new perspective of soul mates, to me, and the ending wasn't bad. You had to end it somehow, and it could've been worse.
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
nice,

what I like the most in HP is the frienship
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow...just wow. That was great! I Love your definition of soulmates... and who wouldn't be jealous? It was...wonderful. ;)
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was great, the end may have been cheesy but it was cute. How you described soul mates was cool.

Great job.
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Haha :) I love this childish side of them, it makes me laugh! Especially since they had so little chance to enjoy themselves when threatened by Voldemort. Poor Ginny. She was a little left out of the loop there. Personally I like Ginny/Harry and usually not Hermione/Harry, but you did an excellent job here. I love the relationship the trio shares, and just like Ginny I'm a little envious of it :) You had amazing insight into their thoughts and feelings, and I love Hermione's definition of a soul mate.

And I'm not trying to solicit reviews or anything...but if you could go check out my Harry Potter story I'd be most grateful :) thanks, and great job again!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I like your definition of soul mate. It's really good.

-Dyslexic Nerd