Reviews for Because I Love You
BrightestCiel chapter 21 . 8/31
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. I just finished everything in one day and I'm not ashamed. I didn't waste my time at all, unlike other stories. I cried, I laughed, my heart stops beating and that kind of reaction readers like me have are so cool. I love the way you build not only Ron and Hermione's relationship, but also them themselves and the people around them. I'm probably gonna recommend this to my friends and family. All in all, loved it. 3
Ashwood97 chapter 3 . 5/18
I know this story was finished long ago but I'm having trouble with the 'regret' aspect of the dream plot line. In particularly, Harry's and Neville's. If the dreams are supposed to show you another outcome of ones biggest regret, it makes no sense that Harry and Neville's dreams are about their parents. Neither Harry nor Neville did anything to cause their parents being killed/tortured and therefore it cannot be their biggest regret. Their dreams aren't following the established storyline of regret, but rather showing what the boys wish their lives could be. While I have read this story before and enjoyed it. I can't help but see the short-sightedness of the plot this time around.
make hermione should go with ron already
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
Not bad, but not good... typical Ron bashing/Hermione glorification fic.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
The "perfect world" Ron is way too perfect... he is going to end dead.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Another chapter of puching bag Ron and Princess Hermione... She can insult, degrade and hate Ron all she wants, as is funny... but if he retaliate a 1%, then she is the victim and Ron must do damage control?... And No. Harry isn't Hermione lapdog. He don't take sides in Ron-Hermione matters... Honestly, in this fiction, Ron is much more mature and honest than this egoistic heartless conceited Hermione...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
More perfect word, and more Ron bashing and Hermione glorification in the real one.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Some chapters of "perfect word" and this last chapter full of canon events changed to make Hermione look better and make Ron look worse...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
"I would have waited until we were seventh years if I had to, Ron."... but she didn't. She dated Krum, and lied about it for years, and she ended paying for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
If it was bad the meaningless relationship with Lavander, it was as bad the meaningless relationship with Krum.
The Trupe chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Just love it.
Ashwood97 chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
Love the subtle Twilight joke.
BeckNiece chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
This story is GREAT! So creative. Thank you so much for writing it.
RustKnight chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
Oops. Didn't review this the first time I read it.

Interesting story! I like the future knowledge plot point. And the teachers getting in on it was humorous. Great work once again!
defne15 chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
fred looked like he had a crush on hermione but george said nothing poor fred he couldn t get the girl and he died oh my god why now excuse me i have to cry