Reviews for Because I Love You
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
Not bad, but not good... typical Ron bashing/Hermione glorification fic.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
The "perfect world" Ron is way too perfect... he is going to end dead.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Another chapter of puching bag Ron and Princess Hermione... She can insult, degrade and hate Ron all she wants, as is funny... but if he retaliate a 1%, then she is the victim and Ron must do damage control?... And No. Harry isn't Hermione lapdog. He don't take sides in Ron-Hermione matters... Honestly, in this fiction, Ron is much more mature and honest than this egoistic heartless conceited Hermione...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
More perfect word, and more Ron bashing and Hermione glorification in the real one.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Some chapters of "perfect word" and this last chapter full of canon events changed to make Hermione look better and make Ron look worse...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
"I would have waited until we were seventh years if I had to, Ron."... but she didn't. She dated Krum, and lied about it for years, and she ended paying for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
If it was bad the meaningless relationship with Lavander, it was as bad the meaningless relationship with Krum.
The Trupe chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Just love it.
Ashwood97 chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
Love the subtle Twilight joke.
BeckNiece chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
This story is GREAT! So creative. Thank you so much for writing it.
RustKnight chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
Oops. Didn't review this the first time I read it.

Interesting story! I like the future knowledge plot point. And the teachers getting in on it was humorous. Great work once again!
defne15 chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
fred looked like he had a crush on hermione but george said nothing poor fred he couldn t get the girl and he died oh my god why now excuse me i have to cry
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
"We would have been horny little suckers" I love it!
musichettta chapter 3 . 7/19/2014