Reviews for The Eternal Heart
joker5974 chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
That was a well done chapter, Jashy. I need to go back and read the earlier chapters now. :-)
KevinInEngland chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You got me interested from the start and almost immediately in the 2nd para I laughed. 'Tin Miss'.
It's interesting that you are concerned that other timelines should be saved from Skynet.
I hope I got this right. It is Jash who does the talking at the end of this chapter?
Ellen 'Birdie' Reese chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I really like it! Waiting for more! :)
joker5974 chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Short, sweet, and to the point. I don't mind OOC characters and I'm interested in seeing where John and Jash will be going with this. Nice job so far.

-Drew
joker5974
Riskreader chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Huh... I suppose the real question is was it a jessie bot or has jash been subverted by skynet again?
Riskreader chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
You certainly created in me an intense interest & curiousity as to how she's going to answers to her questions how those answers are going to shape her life as it were.
Riskreader chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Whistles intense and interesting Seems you have a way of creating a background for the fic feels like you could step into it. look forward to what Jash is going to reveal next.
Riskreader chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Well I could see how traveling an appreciable time frame might make one a bit nuts.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
very short but interesting- I imagine time jumps or whatever would be quite disorientating. although her speech at the end had me rotfl. P

for the sake of "realism" though I would point out that the more advanced models of the Terminators- the ones with bipedal bodies and human appearances don't go down simply from bullets. The T-80? I think it was(first movie) didn't die until it had been blown up with like c4, and it was an older model of the humanoid Terminators. I kept expecting them to get back up or grab Jash's ankle while she was standing over them with her monologue
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
eeek! mary sue alert!

You've got an awful lot of OCs going on here, and I'm pretty confused. (at least I think they're OCs... haven't watched the movies in a while)

Feel free to ignore me, of course, but a bit of advice: Don't name your OC after you... it's like the first indicator of a Mary Sue.

You've also said your character is insane. Which is a bit odd, but intriguing I suppose if it factors in later. Although having an insane leader to the Resistance is a bit frightening. And I'm curious about what happened to John? Did he die?

I'm interested though, what is the time period this is set in? You're a bit vague. Is it after the war? During the war?