Reviews for You Found Me
musicluver246 chapter 13 . 3/19
plz plz plz update soon.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Update soon please.
hellraiserphoenix chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Update soon.
Mma63 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Wow it took a lot of time for the update. I like the story and characters but it gets hard to follow with that pace. Will you be able to update more regularly? Please try, because now we have a crime, another old brother and a nasty anger teenge father. Keep coming, soon!
Mma63 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
It's been around 4 months since your last update! I like the story and the characters but it gets hard to follow when there's a gap of months between chapters. Hope you have more time to work on it from now. About the chapter itself, I didn't think Sav could've killed someone and just wait beside for being arrested. She trying to save the victims life is much more acceptable. I other hand his older brother didn't sound very friendly, well he's a lawyer and was protecting his sister...let's see in next chapetrs. Update soon.
KassieIsa chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Ah! Such a good chapter!
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Just found this fic and am loving it so far!
Mma63 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
I had forgoten about this pic. Think i should read it from the begining again. Do you plan to update at more regular pace? I'm curious to know where this is going because things are to calm and soft till now. Let me know, ok?
addy chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
I really like this story and your Callen story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please up date soon.
Mma63 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I like Savannah and think she's a good match for Nick. They're cute together and confess he must look very attractive in his pj bottoms only...well my point is that after 7 chapters we kind of knew them little better and I'm curious to read something more intense. I have a feeling that Savannah be a doctor wasn't a random profession choice in the story. Think you should shake things up little bit. Update soon.
nette0602 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Very nice
nette0602 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Very nice
MyElectricBurrito chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
You're/your errors, but cute.