Reviews for Becoming Strangers
I love this story it's so nice and cute
jenniferjohnson347 chapter 1 . 7/17
Love it
staytunedmae chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
you should really make this into a story with chapters, i really adore this one shot
CJ chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
It was a good one shot but you should proof read your work.
M chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Very nice piece!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I want to read more of this!
mehty chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Loved it!
CasaCan chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This was a really lovely read :) It definitely has the potential to become an incredible multi-chapter story and I would love to see you continue. It's a really great foundation and you could build on it so much.

I also like it as a oneshot and how it shows the different ways people can deal with stressful/harmful situations by comparing Ron to Draco. Would still love to see you turn it into a longer story but appreciate the depth of it on it's own as well.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Cute :)
kgpatty chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
loved, loved, loved it! PLEASE keep going!
Random Person chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Needs to be LONGER... Want to know what happens!
dididoitwrong chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Please make a sequel! I really love it!
Anoushka Barua chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh come one!...please complete your story..its goood.
squido chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
this is so sweet! I never thought about it like that! I want to read more!
sickcows chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really, really liked it! This is my second story if yours, my first being Quidditch Bet, and I loved that one too! There just one thing... I hate to say this, but your endings leave me dissatisfied. Like we only got the first half of te story. Other than that, your stories are brilliant! I just wish you'd either continue them, or end them better. I hate leaving negative reviews, so I don't want you to think this is one. It's merely me pointing out one flaw in an otherwise flawless story :)