Reviews for Around the World for 20 Gods
HeartMuses chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love it! Update, please! It really means a lot for you to choose Jacinda and Cooper!
PerseusSlayerOfMedusa chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow that was really good! You need to update!
The Ghost Writers chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Your fic has come into the attention of the Ghost Writers, due to its poor quality.

Firstly, while your spelling is good, your grammar is rather poor. There are errors such as tense shifts and lack of necessary punctuation and capitalization.

Secondly, Annabeth is already OOC. It is extremely unlikely that she would cheat on Percy, when you consider her canonical character.

Next, the chapter lacks any substance or plot. All it has is some people getting of bed, effectively. This doesn't really interest the reader in any way. The paragraph where you introduce all your OCs is basically a list of names, which is not really a good way to introduce characters. It's best to introduce characters individually and gradually.

For the above reasons, your story has been added to The Ghost Writers Community - The Community of Constructive Critics

For more information, visit our forum:

forum . fanfiction forum/Ghost_Writers/105367/

We hope you'll try your hardest and improve your story.

PTBP
Axis-13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wonderful introduction! Short but to the point.

I was so excited to see my characters alongside everyone else's! I hope you update soon!
Mrs.NicoDiAngelo42 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
yes does she think yoshi can defeat me? -McKenna

love the story so far! i am super duper happy that Kenna was accepted.
James95 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I liked this chapter. It was short but good. I could see Eliza helping Percy find out the truth using her powers to convince him...in exchange for an R rated yaoi manga. FOr a prophecy I'm thinking of going to rescue someone from Arachne, that girl who was turned into a spider by Athena