Reviews for Parallel axis of Sawada Tsunayoshi
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 11 . 2/28
well this is probably the best KHR fic i seen here in FF. very interesting. a bit confusing at first but understandable after a while. if im right you mentioned your not putting pairings(yet) i think. can tsuna be paired with nagi? just a suggestion.

so anyway how long will this fic go? will it go until the end of the manga or a different end? maybe earlier? anyway this story is amazing. looking forward to more keep it up.
SeanS chapter 9 . 2/23
Really enjoying this story so far, love seeing the effects of parrallel knowledge has on everyone. My only complaint is the back and forth flashbacks. Used every once and a while its effective, but overdoing it the way are makes for arcs to become tedious to read. Maybe think about just doing a flashback chapter that splits an arc instead. As it is it takes away from what your reading. Other than that I love this story and hope to see it completed. Thanks for writing!
Cyan Sky chapter 11 . 2/22
uuuuuuuuppppppdddddaaaateeeeeeeeee please,
good story, so update ASAP ;)
IDKDQ chapter 11 . 2/21
i really love your story i can't wait for the next update ...
IDKDQ chapter 4 . 2/18
OMG i really love this chapter it is so amazing... i love your story author ...
newly awakened chapter 5 . 2/15
When I saw names from Kuroko no Basuke, I was shell-shocked. Never in my years of browsing through to this fandom did a stumble across a fanfic with other characters in it. OH. MY. GOD. Good job in writing this. This is one of the greatest fanfics written in this fandom.
zapros chapter 6 . 2/13
Really interesting story. But the grammar is a bit...meh.
SakuraAkatsukiTaichi chapter 4 . 2/10
OMG I almost squealed when i realized you included the characters from KnB in there XD
Foxfada chapter 4 . 2/5
Good fic :) it's fun.
Antipasti chapter 11 . 2/5
I cried from happiness when I saw the update
Lawrensu chapter 3 . 2/1
hey idiot guest from dec 26! don't go insulting other people's grammatical skills when you can't even spell "having" right. You go on about ununderstandable and all that shit and ya know what? you're being redundant idjit. No one's forcing you to read this fic and if you don't enjoy it, who the hell cares? a lot more people than you are having fun reading this and they ain't even complaining with incoherent nonsense. This fic is awesome.
AngelDemonSakura chapter 2 . 1/30
Can we please have Innocenti, Shouichi, Spanner, and Tsuna create the technology needed for Byakuran to survive?!
TheSocialBookWorm chapter 11 . 1/29
Hello! I tend not to review when I'm reading so I'll go over all of the chapters I've read here. First of all, I love the plot and the idea behind it. It's definitely a Bayakuran thing to do. Second, you made me very happy when you made an OC one of Natsu's guardians. I am usually leary of OCs but I think you have managed to round her out quite well. I just hope that you continue to develop all of the characters. Most everything else I have to say is incoherent babbling that wouldn't help you at all. Overall great job and keep writing please!
Yes! Finally! Byakuran-Tsuna past on next chapter. I was wondering why the Byakuran of their world is a bit ... um... psychotic? From how Decimo's Byakuran acted, he seems to want to atone or at least do something good for Tsuna.

I can see Scarecrow meeting Natsu or some other mafia related people at some point. I feel for Tsu-chan
booklover1209 chapter 11 . 1/22
I love it Bow to the awesomeness that is Tsuna, heathens! Ha. Anyway, thanks for the chapter and update soon!
1,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »