Reviews for Parallel axis of Sawada Tsunayoshi
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 1/20
Oh man making these three Kaichous meet and interact like this you are truly a GENIUS! I think I found a new AU to dive into know hehhehehe

Thank you so much for this!
catap425 chapter 13 . 1/8
This story is great️️️️, it is the first time that I read a fanfic that talks about a dimension parallel to the original manga mixed with one in which Tsuna's brother is the Vangola heir. I loved it a lot and especially adore the quotes they put in each chapter. It is a pity that they did not update 4 years ago and sorry if my comment is not understood very well, but English is my first language.
kurenohikari chapter 13 . 11/29/2020
Akashi-san? Sei? Are you talking about Akashi from Kuroko no Basket? Is he part of the academy?
bob4204ever chapter 5 . 11/18/2020
wait is this ff a crossover?...
bob4204ever chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
this is so far in chapter 3 the best ff KHR I read so far and it's a great fanfiction. in general. I highly recommend.
Cocokitten12 chapter 6 . 9/15/2020
These death note references are killing me; I absolutely love them!
Cocokitten12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
Ok, I don’t care if he regrets this in the future, but I HATE Natsuhiko. How could someone believe something like that about their own brother, especially when technically, no unbiased people would consider Tsuna a failure.
Kuro.435 chapter 4 . 8/17/2020
Another awesome chapter, the mystery is what keeps things interesting while slowly revealing things. Although it can be boring if you do it all the time, as long as you don’t revolve the story around mystery, it won’t get boring
Kuro.435 chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
This chapter was even better than the 1st, that fated meeting and Reborn’s last Line was marvelous
Kuro.435 chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
Great prologue, loved the setting, specially the Almighty Tsuna XD
michiko-chan27 chapter 10 . 8/2/2020
"Tucked the stray hair" oof Imaging that is... hot
daliapv.perez chapter 13 . 7/25/2020
Es profundo es muy bueno me encantó más los pensamientos y reflexiones de Tsuna .
daliapv.perez chapter 7 . 7/25/2020
Wuaaa que divertido el capítulo es divertido.
daliapv.perez chapter 5 . 7/25/2020
Interesante maravilloso lo amo.
Amaryllis Flick chapter 5 . 6/7/2020
Yess boi! I cannot tell you how much I screamed when I realized there were KnB characters here and I love how you actually made the tiny little background story for Kuroko! Pls add more interactions of the basketball club in the later chapters. Thnx again for the wonderful fic.
1,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »