Reviews for Parallel axis of Sawada Tsunayoshi
guest chapter 11 . 2/3
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase! update, this story is AWESOME! is one of the better or the Best story i have ever found. Please dont abandon it! thatll break my heart! TT... Im gonna wait for it!
BlackHidra chapter 11 . 2/2
Эта история очень хорошо продумана и я не могу не восхититься вашим пониманием мира. Но самое главное это доступность языка которым вы объясняете те или иные причины, ставите некоторые ситуации на передний план, другие на второй, получая в итоге многослойный торт, который образует реальность вашего параллельного мира. Я беру ваши цитаты и рассказываю друзьям. Полагаю ваш рассказ словно бриллиант или ограненный алмаз среди других простых камней. Мне посчастливилось прочитать вашу историю и могу сказать что она увлекла меня. И хотя я не приветствую мешанину прошлого и будущего, ваш рассказ на удивление органичный. Спасибо за созданный мир. Со всем уважением, благодарный читатель!
Nuria Sato chapter 11 . 2/1
Oh! I like this, Tsuna's certainly rocking it as Namimori's president! Update soon, I'd like to know how this ends!
SakuraLuck chapter 11 . 1/22
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU ITS BEEN 2 YEARS PLEASEEEEEE
snowflake chapter 11 . 1/16
Can't wait for the next chapter
Jean Sumar chapter 11 . 1/11
You said you wouldn't abandon the story, but it's been a year... Are you really going to continue it? It's an awesome story, and I'm sure I'm the only one eager to see how it ends...
azereneyeo chapter 4 . 1/2
Kuroko no Basket!?
ShipHimWithMe chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Going to update anytime soon? I really waiting for the next chapter. XDXD
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Please... 1 year of waiting is killing me. I hope you would update this fic soon!
iamananimeaddict chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
when is the next update?
Ms Vendice chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Ara? It seems like we have found an interesting story. But the author seems to have abandoned it for over a year. Such a shame~ A talent like you shouldn't be hunted down by Vendice but you have broken my number one rule~ A good story needs update frequently... And while your story is indeed wonderful, you haven't updated for a year and we can't have that! I'm gonna have to have you hunted down and then locked up on the lowest, deepest, loneliest, scariest part of Vendicare~chichichichichi! There's still a way tho! You can update right this instance and then you will be spared(for the mean time)
lsh807 chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
its a great storyy! hope you will update soon!
Tofuthecat chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
Its been a year already, when will you update? Do you still have plans on finishing this story? I wish you do. It's an impressive playout of the characters, events, and scenarios. This is a very interesting read.
Yumitsume chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
This story is brilliant, and I would love to read more of it. Please continue soon.

Luna
TheFriendlyStake chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
Hahahahah I love that fact that you add Kuroko no Basuket in here! Funny thing happened, while reading the part with Akashi and Tsuna I was listing on a KnB crack video U
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »