Reviews for Parallel axis of Sawada Tsunayoshi
TheFriendlyStake chapter 4 . 11/20
Hahahahah I love that fact that you add Kuroko no Basuket in here! Funny thing happened, while reading the part with Akashi and Tsuna I was listing on a KnB crack video U
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 7 . 11/19
The review arrow at the bottom is so cute, and the previous too... I felt so bad for not reviewing. Now, if I think of it, reviews for this story are very little compared to be favorited and/or followed. But, maybe it's because this story already neat, good as it is (although maybe because I read the editted/betaed version, since I'm kinda late comer).
When I was reading each chapters, I just couldn't help eager to read another one, so it hard to stop and put some reviews. I don't think I'm good at reviewing too (I kept ranting nonsense, especially).
To the late readers, reviews on some certain part feel useless -_-' because the chapter should have already fixed (writer have determined not to change them, or maybe already forgot about them) but it's alright since you just have to focus to new chapters... although not that I found something wrong to pointing them out.
Well, just good job as usual and thank you very much for those who betaed this story.
I hope this story will continue soon, if you're still writing I hope everything worked well
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 2 . 11/19
Speechless! I have been overlooked this story because I think it's just the typical twin!Tsuna and smart!Tsuna's story, maybe different there and there but still... typical, but this... everything about it...
I love your way of writing, and the format is neat too. Your beta must be dedicated to the work just like you too.
You use characters and some background from other works, which make it very interesting. Fortunately I know some of them although I'm not their fan.
You elaborate characters' feeling, just like in Yamamoto's part, from different perspective (it's not strange, just ideas which is usually overlooked).
You're something! I'm feel very sorry now for thinking badly about this before I read it, but it can't be helped; when readers have to choose from so many stories - many of them have same major ideas - and think about how much free time their have
Minaly22 chapter 11 . 11/14
This was really enjoyable.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 11 . 10/29
My god.

This is one of the best stories I have seen on this site. Your english grammer could use some work but the few mistakes that you do make don't detract from the excellent story in any way. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for you to update
k123 chapter 11 . 10/24
This fic is awesome! I really like that the brothers have a good relationship. Most twin fics make the other twin awful.

I also really like how you write everything just slightly different from the main universe. It's very well done!
lilmymyshem chapter 4 . 10/24
Lulumo chapter 11 . 10/21
It's aright if Tsuna doesn't want to become Vongola Desimo but I still wish he'll have his ring... since it's belong to him anyway, and also have their box animals :3
And how does Tsuna going to help Enma if he's not Vongola? O3O''
Fukurou fangirl chapter 7 . 10/16
Holy, it's Fukurou-sama! Oh great, wise Fukurou-sama you are telling your faithful disciple to review, then of course I will. Fantasy-Macician-dono, this fanfic is by far one of the best KHR fanfics I have read in a very long time, I have been searching for one like this, and now that I have found it I thank you sincerely. Arigatou gozaimasu! Ja ne!
Furionknight chapter 11 . 10/16
I look forward to more :)
LadyWilliams chapter 11 . 10/13
Please update, I'm in love with the story already. So please I'm begging you, update...
belle hawk chapter 11 . 10/10
Please update soon. This is the best KHR fiction I have ever read.
yuki chapter 11 . 10/8

P.S. ( no offence meant :) )
annaita816 chapter 11 . 10/6
hello author-S I wonder when will u update more chapter for this story,it's been to long you know.
Lunar chapter 11 . 10/4
You need to update I have been waiting forever for you to update and I am getting angry so get your fingers moving and FINISH THE STORY!
1,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »