Reviews for Parallel axis of Sawada Tsunayoshi
chester258 chapter 13 . 4/25
This story is so amazing! I stayed up most the night reading it because I couldn’t put it down. So sad not to see a recent update.
yuky09 chapter 13 . 4/15
por favor actualiza gracias
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2021
3 this story! the concept is extremely interesting and this is a good twin fic! Sad to see it's been abandoned but thanks for the hard work and great story :)
loveyourselfmore chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
how many years has it been again…it's always the best stories that will never get updated in a looooooooooooong time
luchiaseiren chapter 13 . 8/21/2021
still waiting for updat
Streetpixie chapter 9 . 7/29/2021
THAT GREAT BIG BRO MOMENT THOUGH! I love Natsu calling for his Nii San in a panic and Tsuna being there!
Streetpixie chapter 8 . 7/29/2021
Oh no Reborn is wary of Tsuna! I'm headcanoning that Tsuna stumbled on the note before Light could get down and get it and when he read it he set it on fire just in case, Light was mad at him when he saw that happening which kickstarted their rivalry! I'm big on main character being competent as a trope so really enjoying good leader!Tsuna. I hope things work out with Natsu.
Streetpixie chapter 2 . 7/29/2021
Oh this is fun, this is so so fun. Reborn catching onto the fact that Iemitsu missed out on an amazing heir with his narrowmindedness; Tsuna being blatantly fond of Reborn via his dreams and trying to act based on what he knows won't annoy him accidently earning this new opinion, Tsuna trying to be a good big brother to Natsu, Natsu continuously putting his foot in his mouth saying blatantly unkind things to Tsuna redeemed by the fact that he's just a kid under a lot of pressure too. I love it all so far. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the fic!
Skyegrave chapter 6 . 7/1/2021
Enjoyable. Sadly, not my cup of tea. Way too much dependency on introducing new characters to advance the story. It also feels more a crossover.
PrincessMagic chapter 13 . 6/19/2021
Wow! This was so interesting!
Sarcastic Vixen chapter 12 . 5/23/2021
Dios me encanta esta historia, es como la tercera vez que la leo, las citas encajan muy bien con el capítulo. La última línea, quedó genial, me dió escalofríos y enserio amaría que la volvieran a actualizar, solo hay un capítulo más d deste y ya pasaron como 5 años desde la última vez que publicaron algo nuevo.
c chapter 13 . 4/16/2021
I need to know what will happen, please, an update!
Syed Niyaz chapter 4 . 4/4/2021
I love this story so much I just hate that it stopped releasing
but still fun to re-read every now and then
PrincessBloodBlossom chapter 13 . 3/27/2021
This is so awesome! I can’t wait for the next chapter in this:):3
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 1/20/2021
Oh man making these three Kaichous meet and interact like this you are truly a GENIUS! I think I found a new AU to dive into know hehhehehe

Thank you so much for this!
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »