Reviews for Parallel axis of Sawada Tsunayoshi
tylerbraden13 chapter 13 . 2/16
an amazing story that I hope you continue
vizer17 chapter 12 . 2/8
So what's happening with the rings now I'm confused are they getting them are they lost to time or something. But before I forget where is Hana she hasn't appeared once in the future part of the story.
silkie 19 chapter 13 . 2/7
i can think of Satoshi Hiwatari as guardian of the cloud of DNangel Shirou Fate Stay Night as guardian of the fog. It would be fun if Reborn tried to recruit Akira Ijyuin from clamp school detectives, I do not think Nokoru is very willing to share his friend and I do not think Tsuna would be very funny
XxSunnaxX chapter 4 . 2/4
I just couldn't NOT review :D
Love your stories :)
marshmallowqueen99 chapter 11 . 2/2
You Know what? I always thought that shougo in psyco pass looks more like mukuro with byakuran hair colour and kogami shinya looks like hibari-san and obviously Akane tsunemori looks like tsuna. That's why kogami and shougo are enemies . Typical amano Akita to make characters that resemble each other.. even in her latest manga eldlive she did that ..
Tsu chapter 13 . 1/26
It's awesome pls update it
I love it
ShiroyaMakuro chapter 13 . 1/23
Please update. And if you can, can you include yaoi? pretty please~ like R27 or R27 or R27!
IchiharaYuuki chapter 1 . 1/22
. m . o
o . l .
IchiharaYuuki chapter 1 . 1/22
I'll
Shinonome Sakuya chapter 13 . 1/20
ohhhhhh so Tsuna is trying to understand the white devil while the white devil is trying to understand Tsuna through the books they read; their interest. very psycho-analytical of you. TV detectives, like Criminal Minds or Elementary, immerse themselves in their unsub perspective to catch them. I like how u did it hear and I hope to see stuff like that in future chapters. I'm also excited that you started up this story again. I thought you wouldn't update it until Sky Ghost Hunt was finished, but I'm glad to see that isn't the case. thank you for an amazing chapter and I can't wait to see more from you!
Chew Chew chapter 13 . 1/19
Wow! So many crossover ! Hee hee...I recognize most of them.
The story is great ! Can't wait to see how it's going to proceed next.

Will characters from X (clamp) come out too?
killuablue chapter 13 . 1/19
OMG... OMG... kyaa~ the story~ the plot~ I can't wait to read this ff againn .
guest3 chapter 2 . 1/19
In ch. 2 in the present part, the description of Imonoyama Reiko says that, "The woman was in a fuchsia kimono and half of her face was hidden behind bamboo blinds, a fan in her nimble fingers."

How can the color of her kimonoo be seen if she was behind bambo blinds?
Dontneedtoknow chapter 13 . 1/13
Okay, this i just my suggestion and it may or may not be helpful in helping you finding the right guardian for Natsu.

Sun- bright and cheerful character. The one that came to my mind is Gon. Some people say that Gon is Killua's Sky but.. A Sky is someone who is charismatic and able lead a lot of people (well, that's my opinion anyway). While charismatic, leading people doesn't seem to be Gon's forte. So... Yeah.

Cloud- loner and territorial. It's hard to think which character suits this personalities especially one which was closer to Natsu's age. I thought of Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis. He seems kind of a loner but territorial.. Not sure though.

Mist- someone who could deceit people. Kind of like a magician.. maybe Daisuke Niwa from DN Angel? If you want to argue that Mists are generally asshole, i would like to point out Chrome. XD

Again I said, this is just some suggestions that I hope.. Maybe.. -murmur- wouldhelpyouupdatefaster -murmur-
InsanityOwl chapter 13 . 1/11
Can Allen be his must and Gon be his sun? Pretty please? I love those two and Killua needs his little ball of sunshine!
1,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »