Reviews for Trial and Error
Guest chapter 20 . 1/9/2018
Amazing
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 20 . 2/26/2017
Hurray! An excellent story. But just fyi, it's Yassen Gregorovitch, NOT Yassan.
03ECollins chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
I loved this story! You are an amazing writer! God that was a roller coaster ride (or should I say rider!) anyway, I've loved reading this story, definitely one for the reread list! You also captured that characters really well which must be really hard to do with character already so well explored and known, 10/10!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
Sequel! I wanna sequel:):)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
That was a really good story :) I'd like to convince you to write a sequel ;) that would be really cool :D
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
Cool story bro- tell it again
kingleochuenchom16 chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
I really enjoyed this story it was cool and interesting to read. Each chapter made it more interesting and i was hooked. thank you for this.
Leo Diamond
M-chanchen chapter 20 . 2/11/2016
Hi,
this is a really great story. I enjoyed reading very much. You wrote a fantastic story with a good writing style. Please go on that way
Tammiechan chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
Updateeeee
Tammiechan chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Maaaaaaaaaaaa. I want a dog tag too. I've been dying for one but my parents wouldn't buy them for me!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2015
' just ask her already'? ...That. Is. AWESOME!
Vivianne95 chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
It's a great fic... Please update it real soon!
grimmich chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
yay yassen is back. Now please let him recover so he can actually show how bad-ass he is instead of showing how he can lay in a bed and get kidnapped...
grimmich chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
...again?
grimmich chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
well then maybe you should have let him see the first note and maybe you should have listened to him...

anyways, can you please let him heal some before heaping more on, I mean what is the fun in reading about alex being totally helpless and getting his ass kicked when he should be the one kicking other people's asses...?