Reviews for Trial and Error
KLS-Blueskies chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
update please, who's not authorized?
KLS-Blueskies chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
"Oh my God! You joined a terrorist group! You're a terrorist! Stay right here while I call security." LOL would you actually ask a terrorist to stay while you call security? what sense does that make, thats just funny. I'm really enjoying this by the way.
ciaza chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
I just found this story and I'm loving it!
Especially your portrayal of Alex! Keep going, this is amazing work !
FateOfChaos chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Great! Can't wait to see what else happens! Poor Alex. Stupid Blunt. Bastards the lot of them! Liked the thing about vodka in the last chapter! Couldn't stop laughing!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
Update soon, please.
yashendra2797 chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
nice chapter... update soon!
Darkangel1909 chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
I liked it
poor Alex I'm glad that at least the NCIS team is helping him
can't wait for the next chapter
MasteroftheTides chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
First, thanks for the kudos, I'm happy you enjoyed the review.
Second, WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL MAN?! THIS TOOK FOREVER. I DON'T CARE THAT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT, I STILL HATE THE HOW LONG IT TOOK.
Before you ask, yes I am a certified hypocrite. I got it around the same time as my doctorate in sarcasm and degree in bitchography.
Please please please PLEASE update more. This is a good story and I want to see where it goes.
xDarklightx chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
I like it. I can't wait to read what happens. Update soon.
MasteroftheTides chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
*Silently passes vodka*
The Inverse Universe chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Update!
pokes chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I can't wait to find out what happens next. BTW you are SLOOOOOOOOWWWW! I want to read the next chapter already. Hurry it up!
Axdent prone chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Please update soon!
HannahMay chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
love your story! just read the whole thing in one sitting haha cant wait for the next update! i wanna know what scorpia says about him :D
kjk chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Oh please! continue! that is a great suspensfull ending!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »