Reviews for Zombie Hero
lynx077 chapter 1 . 4/24
Continue please.
From lynx077.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
theres something quintessentially heroic about facing the inevitability of death, and deciding to make it mean something
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
LOL Mad Cow. No fleshing out needed.
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Cool premise. I could totally see this as happening in a Kick-Ass world. Does bring up some crazy questions (in general, not for you). Questions like: What would Hit-Girl do? Would Mad Cow inspire other people in the same position? If she did, would being a super-hero become at type of assisted suicide? If that happened, would being an SH become protected under law? Or would a bunch of people who are going to die anyway just ramp up the violence? See how the story has brought up tons of existential questions? Means it’s a good one, great job.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Funny and horrible. Nice work.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Really cool idea and written very well, awesome stuff.
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
"mad cow"? Really? Yeah, I'm not big on that name. Why not something a little more menacing, or at least less silly? "The Condemed" or "The Walking Dead". Only reason I can think of for that name would be that's what's killing her.

Otherwise, I think the story does very well as it. It explains everything rather well, motivation background, and even the conclusion, to an extent. I mean, we know she dies, we just don't know if she lasts until her "natural" death or if she bites it in costume.

So yeah, good story.

Makokam out.
richierich chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh yeah! Very dark, but well written. The image of a hero with a terminal illness and a shotgun sends shivers down my spine! You COULD hve written a 10k piece and it would not have gotten the point across any better. Sometimes less IS more.
Lizewski chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I'm not sure if this is so much a story or, as you said, a scene set in the KA world. Whatever it is though, I liked it. Your writing has an efficient immediacy to it that is both more grounded and to-the-point than usual around here. I don't know if you plan to write more, but I'll read on if you do.