Reviews for Born to Lay Dragons
World-Eater chapter 1 . 6/28
Hmm, I believe that a Parthurnaax/Alduin/Dovahkiin threesome is an order. Imagine that D

Or a continuation of this where Alduin must learn to become a compassionate father, and the female Dovahkiin gets impregnated with little Dovah babies. :3

11/10 great job

Please continue!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/30
That was fantastically hot. Dragons are my fetish. This is the first time I've admitted that and I know it now, confirmed by my reaction to this story: DRAGONS ARE MY FETISH! Woo!
Roguereine chapter 1 . 5/25
This sounds like an interesting stroryline, please continue. And Alduin is awesome.
a random skyrim chapter 1 . 3/31
Good fan fiction
Stevie chapter 1 . 2/15
that was AWESOME! there should be a fanfic where Alduin gets the female Dragonborn pregnant, and the longer Alduin cums inside her, the bigger her belly gets.
Tyraka628 chapter 1 . 1/14
Is this completed, cancelled, or what?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This story was perfect for me, the exact thing I was looking for. The length was perfect, unlike any other stories on this website, but it also didn't seem to trail off or drag on either. If I had to choose something wrong with this I would say how in the title/header thingy where you put your disclaimers you said that this would be a series of lemons which I was really looking forward to, but they never came. However, the amazingness of this story made up for it. Overall, phenomenal job.

9.75/10
Balanu chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Really fantastic read, nicely written and full of delicious detail and description. Please update this someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Really good. I have nothing negative to say. Impressively well written. How long have you been writing as a hobby. Your writing seems rather refined.
Cooldude army chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
:D I love it love it love it this is a very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh that was lovely. I've been searching for something like that for a while now. 3
Lost to this Monster chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
THIS IS GREAT
muggzy chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
i wish i was alduin
Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
holy...wow... *blush* my fetish
DeathStroke093 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Ok this was weird. What was your friend thinking about. that ,ok was completely fucked up.