Reviews for The Joker's Daughter
Silverlynx13 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Sweet story, hope you write more. Don't change anything.

Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Actually, the Jokers real name is Ja- He says that we don't go by that name anymore.
Alessandro chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
So so very talented I wish u would continue this story...maybe?
meister 217 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I don't know who said they didn't like your story but I thought it was imaginative and I think your description, as far as this situation goes, was accurate in terms of their parenting. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Please make more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Love this
PurpleStrawberry14 chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Awwwwwe only one more chapter :'( I like this one
Insanity's Breaking Point chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Kool Story :D Update soon!
THE NIGHTS RAGE chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
good story
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Aw, so cute! I've often wondered what would happen if Bruce Wayne became a father. I also love the idea of Harley actually being a relatively decent mother figure (she obviously loves Joanna and does her best to protect her and be a good mother). Good job so far and I'll definitely will keep an eye on your story.
JannaKalderash chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
That rookie is beyond stupid and will probably die horribly for running his mouth and making those kinds of remarks in front of Harley and the Joker.

This story is starting to take shape and I for one, have high hopes for it.

Although, it seems to me that the cops in question have forgotten the rule of the jungle: Don't come between a mother and her child. You will only end up either in pain or dead.

Since the mother in question is Harley, they will end up in pain first, THEN dead. Unless Joker gets there first, and he's not about to go anywhere without his Harley.

I always did wonder if the changes the Joker went through would be genetic; the tuft of green hair tells me that they are. I just hope that the insanity isn't genetic.

Excellent beginning to what promises to be a great fic.

Keep up the good work.