Reviews for Respite
Filza Tahir chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This is so adorable and cute, plus feely and i loved it, so damn much! :) :)
die Otter chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was wonderful! You're great at writing hurt!Dean, even better at caring!Sam. I love all the medical details, and I'm very glad that you devoted as much place in this story to Dean getting ill as to Dean getting better. I mean, it rarely happens that authors show this slow, difficult time it takes to get better after such a terrrible illness, while it makes the story so good, so real. You're really becoming one of my most favourite fanfic writers ever! ;)
Cactus101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh, this is such a perfect one-shot. Brilliantly written.

Great job.
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Atticus chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Old, new, I love your work. You have the boys' voices down perfectly. Thank you for sharing.
gr8read chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Another great story.

Love, love sick Dean.

Enjoyed that Dean thought John was there.

Wonderful writing, as usual.

Thanks.
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMG. That "I think I might be dying"? Searing.

All of this is. Searing. And the docs going from not paying attention to rushing about - God, you had me claustrophobic and panicked and *right there* in the hosp.

You're incredible.
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
A very good job (as usual). Enjoyed the descriptive writing and the SickDean and the ComfortSam- my favorite kind of story.

Thank You for sharing.
penless chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is an oldie, you say? And here I thought I'd read all of your works! This was, as usual, an absolute treat to read. You could write in ANY fandom and completely nail the characters, I'm sure of it. I don't know how to put it into words but your writing is special. It really stands apart, and there are so many incredibly talented writers on here!

As always, I eagerly await for your next post.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
wow! That was pretty intense *-* I think that Sam's POV being kinda rushed was a nice touch it really showed how crazy and fast the whole sickness affected Dean.

Amazing story! I was so sad about Dean's eye... But you're right, it could be WAY worse

Love it ;-) see ya next

Rosetta
YankeeFan87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
great job! i always love your stories and this one was no exception. thanks for the read!
Madame Silvertongue chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I have to say, this is very nice. Though there are some parts that could use a little tweaking :)). Anyways, I like it. Thank you for posting
emmau chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Aw, this checked all the boxes of great hurt!Dean fic-hospital Dean, worried but caring Sam, and even some cuddling and leaning on Sam, albeit with delicious snark. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.