Reviews for The Sky Set Out like a Pathway
NabikiB chapter 1 . 6/30
Yes they do...and I do.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I love this!

Rose and Eleven both stay in character, and I love how you've portrayed Amy. Hers is a short part, but most authors seem to take liberties with her character, and make her out to be much more brash than she is.

I love the whole part at the start too. This is very well written! You should definitely consider writing more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Bootiful.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I love it!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
aww so sweet, and just wait till Amy realizes Rose knows the Doctor better than her HA! the stories they could tell
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Aww. Sweet.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
But... But... DON'T END IT THERE! Go on! :D

The ending was a little disappointing only because it ended. See above comment. ;) I liked it, though. Very clever idea.

Poor Mickey, though. She just disappears. He's not a complete idiot, though, and there's always the hope that somehow the Doctor will find his Rose.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Man. That was so good. Eleven/Rose is a secret happy place of mine... Think I want a sequel, to be perfectly honest
rattan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I'm leaving a review because I liked it :)
Qwerts chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I'm reviewing 'cuz I definitely liked it :)
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You said that reviews mean you liked it. I do not like this.

I love it. Because this is the best goddamn thing I have read in SO LONG. The writing is spectacular. Everyone is in character. It is sweet and beautiful, and I think I'll read it every day from now on.
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Amy doesn't know what the heck is going on... I like how she's sort of assuming that Rose doesn't know the Doctor that well, even though their hugging, and Rose is making fun of his appearance...
This was really great! :D
Acadjonne d'la Baie chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Perfect... Absolutely perfect. There's no other way to describe it.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
It is good! Even if I don't completely understand how it came to be... did I miss something about the meta-crisis?
unflourescent chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is so brilliant! Could you continue this, somehow, someway? It's so wonderful!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »