Reviews for The Sky Set Out like a Pathway
I love this!

Rose and Eleven both stay in character, and I love how you've portrayed Amy. Hers is a short part, but most authors seem to take liberties with her character, and make her out to be much more brash than she is.

I love the whole part at the start too. This is very well written! You should definitely consider writing more! :)
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 3/3
I love it!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/1
aww so sweet, and just wait till Amy realizes Rose knows the Doctor better than her HA! the stories they could tell
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 2/27
Aww. Sweet.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
But... But... DON'T END IT THERE! Go on! :D

The ending was a little disappointing only because it ended. See above comment. ;) I liked it, though. Very clever idea.

Poor Mickey, though. She just disappears. He's not a complete idiot, though, and there's always the hope that somehow the Doctor will find his Rose.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Man. That was so good. Eleven/Rose is a secret happy place of mine... Think I want a sequel, to be perfectly honest
rattan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I'm leaving a review because I liked it :)
Qwerts chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I'm reviewing 'cuz I definitely liked it :)
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You said that reviews mean you liked it. I do not like this.

I love it. Because this is the best goddamn thing I have read in SO LONG. The writing is spectacular. Everyone is in character. It is sweet and beautiful, and I think I'll read it every day from now on.
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Amy doesn't know what the heck is going on... I like how she's sort of assuming that Rose doesn't know the Doctor that well, even though their hugging, and Rose is making fun of his appearance...
This was really great! :D
Acadjonne d'la Baie chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Perfect... Absolutely perfect. There's no other way to describe it.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
It is good! Even if I don't completely understand how it came to be... did I miss something about the meta-crisis?
elsatheflamequeen chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is so brilliant! Could you continue this, somehow, someway? It's so wonderful!
KnightOfNevermore chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. So absolutely amazing and in character and you have a great device for the reunion and it was wonderful and happy and I love your writing style and your flow, the way you broke it down and started dropping hints here and there and this was so wonderful and perfect, and the fact that Rose went to Mickey for help and comfort and then the way the Doctor responded to her, this was all just so wonderful. I would love to read more of this oh my god it was fantastic.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »