Reviews for Dearly Devoted
SilentReader chapter 7 . 10/28
Okay, let's get this straight. Wtf?! I don't even know what to say. I'm in shock. The desperation that screamed from Naruto hurt so bad. I want so much to spirit him away from this place that he is in. I need to know the outcome of this horrid situation that our little blonde has found himself in. Please, for the love of God, please update very soon. You have to finish this. You must!
SilentReader chapter 6 . 10/28
I'm so torn. I want Itachi to explain how he felt but I really like the strange relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Ghaaaa. Decisions.
SilentReader chapter 5 . 10/28
You have an anxiety attack. Scared the shit out of hubby. Lol. Please continue.
SilentReader chapter 4 . 10/28
What! Noooo, this is not time for regrets, Itachi. And certainly not in front of such a sad hurting Naruto.
SilentReader chapter 3 . 10/28
I swear, I will smite you if you end this story. It is so beautiful. Please continue.
SilentReader chapter 2 . 10/28
This was so cute! Omg, i just want to jump into the story and give Naruto a hug. And the sudden appearance of Sasuke... Please continue the story.
SilentReader chapter 1 . 10/28
I am in love with this story.
LeafVillageT chapter 7 . 10/17
Dear God this is fucking incredible, I know it's been like five years since you updated but you just have to. I will genuinely die inside.

I'm just floored by this, it was fucking crack.
kagome higurashi chapter 7 . 4/23
please write some more. it's good.
janyaoi.143 chapter 7 . 3/6
.you' .
I also hope this .be
.can't. Stand the..thought. Of . sex
Poor naruto
GeminiAngie chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
I know it's been awhile but when are you gonna update? this story is so good
Pat123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Omg where is chapters 8
senaxeth chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
What in the world is this feeling of hopelessness to see what would transpire on the next chapters. If there are. I would wait. Please. Omg. I might just do what Naruto did because of desperation. I'll kneel and I beg you. Please. Oh please I needed to satisfy my unfulfilled desire of having to know what would happen.
xLilac chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
Hey, I know it's been a while, but I'm wondering if you'll ever update this story? This is one of the best stories I've read and I've re-read it plenty of times. If you can't update, that's understandable, as you've got busy lives, but this story is amazing and that cliffhanger you left us on was just exciting! Hope to see more from you soon and take care! :)
Ren-sanna chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Hey, was just re-reading this and just wondering, will you update soon?