Reviews for Dearly Devoted
I also hope this .be
.can't. Stand the..thought. Of . sex
Poor naruto
GeminiAngie chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
I know it's been awhile but when are you gonna update? this story is so good
Pat123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Omg where is chapters 8
senaxeth chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
What in the world is this feeling of hopelessness to see what would transpire on the next chapters. If there are. I would wait. Please. Omg. I might just do what Naruto did because of desperation. I'll kneel and I beg you. Please. Oh please I needed to satisfy my unfulfilled desire of having to know what would happen.
xLilac chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
Hey, I know it's been a while, but I'm wondering if you'll ever update this story? This is one of the best stories I've read and I've re-read it plenty of times. If you can't update, that's understandable, as you've got busy lives, but this story is amazing and that cliffhanger you left us on was just exciting! Hope to see more from you soon and take care! :)
Ren-sanna chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Hey, was just re-reading this and just wondering, will you update soon?
jazlin chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Super excited please write more.
Someone chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Please update soon. The story is great.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Does Sasuke like Naruto in THAT way? Or does he just wanna be friends with Naruto cos he's lonely?
kagome higurashi chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
please write some more. what happens next. will Naruto believe in himself. will he and itachi get together. will he and gaara meet.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
You can't stop here! Please please continue this.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
WOO!
NaokoKami chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Update! PLEASE! Was Naruto also crying when he was *suck*ing* Sasuke? I hope he was it'd be dramatic. AND Itachi what are you doing holding some womans' hand?!
duchessme chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
they're tangled in a messy was interestng
too bad there's no more chap. I wondr if itachi's free to pursuit naruto or he's already tied with that grl with him
poor sasuke,he cant have naruto
its a unique plot
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
beautiful storyy. i cried sooo much! please continue!