Reviews for Pieces
Crystal Silvera chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
"Too many" OCs? Please, I live off OCs . . . :D

Sorry for this horribly late review! I got stormed with FF emails when I finally got to my inbox and I did read this chapter, but forgot to review it.

Anyway: My favorite chapter so far! Quite some keen insight you have there on Rowan's character and the whole "courage/fear" theme Rodda applied so strongly to this series. Amazing!

I also loved that odd sense of reality you got in there. Makes this whole thing fit so . . . neatly.

All in all, another epic chapter - so update soon! 8D
JasmineHoran chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
You have such a brilliant imagination! I found the whole "dress" thing amusing! :D

Keep up the great work!
JasmineHoran chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
hahaha! All the parts with Annad asking questions about babies made me laugh, particularly the part with the eggs. Having younger siblings myself, I know the crazy ideas and questions they can come up with.

Great chapter! :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
cool set of stories so far. keep it up.
Rio Voltaire chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Aww, sweet little Rowan. )

Always happy to see an update D
Crystal Silvera chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
:D Chess! I like how you substituted the names of our modern pieces with names for their own. Very clever and realistic. (After all, it's those little details that count . . .)

These little one-shot-like chapters are amazing! Ties into the series and well-written. :)

Update soon!
Crystal Silvera chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
HA XD

Well, this was a pleasant surprise! :D So firstly, thanks for updating!

Great as ever! I'm glad you're continuing this story. I about died laughing reading this chapter, too. XP

Now that I know you're continuing (you are, right?!), update soon! 8D
Rio Voltaire chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
*excited noises of glee* There's so little Rowan of Rin fanfiction and I wasn't expecting an update of any sort so this came as an extremely welcome surprise! The very first section confuses me though, will it be expanded on?
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
XD I lost it at the part about the bukshah's rear end stuff. This is another great fanfic! Well-written AND hilarious. Epic! :D
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was a great first chapter!

Please update again soon!
SolemnSoul chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
More awesome stuff done by you makes me all warm and fuzzy inside (I hope that doesn't sound to creepy...).

Keep up the great work!
darkmoonshadiwsun chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Well yah now the former leader is in a cross of tangled webs deciets and betraylks so now what shall the female do if threatend with her life?
darkmoonshadowsun chapter 1 . 2/28/2012