Reviews for Pieces
Crystal Silvera chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Again: I am such a terrible person to wait such a long time to review this wonderfully witty chapter. T.T

Anyway! This just made my day. Now I'll have to deal with the image of Rowan you just painted for me there, for the rest of my life . . . XD This chappie is a perfect example of why we need fanfictions: I mean, our heroes (if they could be called that) aren't "on call" twenty-four-seven, are they? Nope: they have embarrassing sleepwalking moments just like the rest of us.

(Oh, my Powers, if Sheba were there . . . I can just /hear/ her going, "Our skinny rabbit got skinned tonight, didn't he?" and cackling her head off. . . .)

Well, this was definitely quite the insightful look into Rowan's "real life." XD

Re your A/N: the Zebaks . . . Going steampunk on us. . . . You're just /trying/ to make me choke on my own laughter, aren't you? :D But it's plausible, for sure. Now, if it were the village of Rin . . .

Looking forward to the next (amazing) chapter! 8D
SophieAngel69 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I liked that, they all seemed so domestic and it seemed to fit. Thank you for that lovely story.
SophieAngel69 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I would like to see that.
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Hmm, not sure where this is going but I love all the awkwardness of kids asking about sex.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wow, that worked really well and was perfectly cannon, I can't wait to see what esle you come up with.
Crystal Silvera chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
"Too many" OCs? Please, I live off OCs . . . :D

Sorry for this horribly late review! I got stormed with FF emails when I finally got to my inbox and I did read this chapter, but forgot to review it.

Anyway: My favorite chapter so far! Quite some keen insight you have there on Rowan's character and the whole "courage/fear" theme Rodda applied so strongly to this series. Amazing!

I also loved that odd sense of reality you got in there. Makes this whole thing fit so . . . neatly.

All in all, another epic chapter - so update soon! 8D
JasmineRaven chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
You have such a brilliant imagination! I found the whole "dress" thing amusing! :D

Keep up the great work!
JasmineRaven chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
hahaha! All the parts with Annad asking questions about babies made me laugh, particularly the part with the eggs. Having younger siblings myself, I know the crazy ideas and questions they can come up with.

Great chapter! :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
cool set of stories so far. keep it up.
Rio Voltaire chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Aww, sweet little Rowan. )

Always happy to see an update D
Crystal Silvera chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
:D Chess! I like how you substituted the names of our modern pieces with names for their own. Very clever and realistic. (After all, it's those little details that count . . .)

These little one-shot-like chapters are amazing! Ties into the series and well-written. :)

Update soon!
Crystal Silvera chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
HA XD

Well, this was a pleasant surprise! :D So firstly, thanks for updating!

Great as ever! I'm glad you're continuing this story. I about died laughing reading this chapter, too. XP

Now that I know you're continuing (you are, right?!), update soon! 8D
Rio Voltaire chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
*excited noises of glee* There's so little Rowan of Rin fanfiction and I wasn't expecting an update of any sort so this came as an extremely welcome surprise! The very first section confuses me though, will it be expanded on?
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
XD I lost it at the part about the bukshah's rear end stuff. This is another great fanfic! Well-written AND hilarious. Epic! :D
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was a great first chapter!

Please update again soon!