Reviews for Taking Chances
Ohhh Amazing story! I love it! Thanks! It's perfect Finchel
love of escapism chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Amazing story! Well done.
KGBKBG chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
This was like the best story I've ever read.
Sunneshine123 chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I absolutely loved this story! My favourite characters was of course Santana, always delivering some home truths.
Bluesdj chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
I loved this story. Essentially because the Finn you wrote is the one I feel it is, or will be when you erase all the crap the authors put him through for the sake of other characters and the stalling they love so much. An easy going, happy, kind, talented and selfless boy/man.
Besides, your AU is perfect, everyone is a new character and the canon one at the same time.
Ari
JustAmyRobHere chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
love Santana
Cat130 chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
beatiful loved the story
Aundielen chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
This was great! I loved reading Rachel's transformation from her insecurities over relationships to finding her true passion. Great job with the character development!
singntheshower chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Fantastic story. The angst was very well done! It's definitely being added to my favorites :)
hprwhg00 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Loved this story! I hope there is a sequel!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
I can't believe it took me THIS long to finish! Shame on me.

I'm sad to see this end...I loved it so much!

You did an amazing job with this one!

LOVED IT!

-Mandi
sadi chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Almost a year i can't believe it.I am sad ( it's over) and happy ( a beautiful ending).
It is one of the very best fic out here.A last fun ( yet serious) Santana Rachel scene , a fantastic intimate (in every way) moment with Finn and planner idea is...god i love way you end everything is unexpected and totally satisfying.A whole new future for Rachel.I am gonna read this again and work!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Loved it. Such a perfect ending. It was another masterpiece, bravo :)
May chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH but I'm a little sad that is over. X
katherine chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
i was so honored to be your beta and to have the privilege of hearing your thought process and development of the story and of course getting to read it before everyone else :P in all seriousness, you are a true talent nikki and this chapter was one of my favorites ) can't wait for the fics to come :) xo ktacos